andy bolton 1003lbs deadlift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson

Awards
wow. he even made it look pretty smooth and easy. does anyone know if he benched and squatted too? I know he's been talking about being the first to a 3000 lb total.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
That is simply amazing. I can only imagine what it would be like to dead 1,000 pounds... The guy is a brute

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
word, benedict magnuson (i'm sure i butchered that name) is a top contender but nevertheless bolton has been the man to beat for a while now.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That's probably the most impressive feat of strength that I've ever seen.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
If the bar ain't bending you're just pretending! :dance:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:huh: That's freakin fantastic!!!

If I DL 335 3 times does that count? :D :lol:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
**** with no straps either damn

DougMan

Awards
douche bag he isn't drug free...but that wasn't the intent of my comment.
Well, Duh!

Drug free or not that is one hell of a lift. I would 'love' to see his workout regime and diet (looks like he eats like a horse) much more so than his supplement list.

Your response is ironic, as you are now implying that drugs are what made the difference. So even if it wasn't the intent of your first comment, it is the intent of your second. 34 years old and the man can't together a valid logical argument. Tsk,Tsk, kids these days...

Why don't you take your meathead mentality back to xtremeIronBoyz4LifeBro.com or where ever you came from.

I will stop here out of respect for the board, but next time keep the personal attacks out of it. If it wasn't you intent, then merely statement your intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.