head aches - AnabolicMinds.com

head aches

1. New Member

head aches

Does anyone get tension headaches ..... for about a year and a half ive been getting headaches mostly at night...... worse if i cant get enough water.... there normaly mild but once i have a ache if i laugh hard or somthing like it turns in a pressure like ache and i cant lift my head for like 15sec it hurts so bad .... im thinking about going to the doc.... anyone else ever had anything like this

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger
    Does anyone get tension headaches ..... for about a year and a half ive been getting headaches mostly at night...... worse if i cant get enough water.... there normaly mild but once i have a ache if i laugh hard or somthing like it turns in a pressure like ache and i cant lift my head for like 15sec it hurts so bad .... im thinking about going to the doc.... anyone else ever had anything like this
    Id definitley get to the doc, as that isnt supposed to happen. Especially if its been going on for a year and a half. You might want to go to the doctor YESTERDAY! Something is definitely wrong, especially if you dont have something you can contribute them to.

Jason
  3. New Member

i agree man,you should see the doc.sounds like something you don't want to take lightly
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

How is your blood pressure during these headaches? when I was on ergomax lmg, I was getting these kind of headaches due to high bp.
  5. New Member

Have you tried Advil or Tylenol? Do the headaches generally go away when you use them? Definitely head to the Dr. ASAP to get it checked out. Doesn't make sense to put it off and endanger yourself unnecessarily.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    How is your blood pressure during these headaches? when I was on ergomax lmg, I was getting these kind of headaches due to high bp.
    I was wondering the same thing.I get headaches when my BP goes up.Take some hawthorn berry if that is the problem.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. constant head aches
    By umpalumpa1981 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. Concussion: Head Aches, Nausea, sweating
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 04:22 PM
  3. Creatine and head aches
    By badbart in forum Supplements