Holy Crap...

  1. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0

    Holy Crap...


    Geez....


  2. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0


    Plastic plates.
  3. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,358
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Plastic plates.
    definatley! If it was really 495lbs the bar would whip when racked.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,699
    Answers
    0


    It does look awfully suspicious.
  5. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0


    It tells you it's fake in the description.
  6. Registered User
    rotarnomore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    30
    Answers
    0


    Even a top REAL female powerlifter like Kara Bohigian couldn't do that. She flat benches just over 400lbs and that is shirted. Check her out on youtube.
  7. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    definatley! If it was really 495lbs the bar would whip when racked.
    good point, didnt even think about that....and i definitly feel a lot better about myself! lol!
  8. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Most I've ever done is 405 for a single. I can't even imagine another plate on top of that. Would of been ridiculous if true.

    sigh.....someday
  9. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Most I've ever done is 405 for a single. I can't even imagine another plate on top of that. Would of been ridiculous if true.

    sigh.....someday
    still man, thats pretty impressive...is that for an incline or on the flat? if it was on the incline, what do you put up on the flat?
  10. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    That was incline yes. 460 on flat.
  11. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Thank you for the compliment btw bro But the quest for 500 raw flat continues...
  12. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    im still yet to get 3 plates a side on flat. I've come pretty close, but never got it completely by myself (absolutely NO assistance from spotter). 4 plates seems so far away for me, and 5 nearly impossible....

    Do you train more for Powerlifting style (for strength) or with more Bodybuilding movements (for muscle shape and size)?
  13. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp
    im still yet to get 3 plates a side on flat. I've come pretty close, but never got it completely by myself (absolutely NO assistance from spotter). 4 plates seems so far away for me, and 5 nearly impossible....

    Do you train more for Powerlifting style (for strength) or with more Bodybuilding movements (for muscle shape and size)?

    Well, when I started training I did strictly powerlifting, westside program, chains, bands, all that stuff. Strength just came natural to me, so I went with it, I was doing over 300 flat in 10th grade, but eventually I started getting more into BBing instead, and now I enjoy that more, but strength still comes fairly natural to me, so I always try to lift heavy and continue to get stronger while stll BBing.
  14. Banned
    jomi822's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Well, when I started training I did strictly powerlifting, westside program, chains, bands, all that stuff. Strength just came natural to me, so I went with it, I was doing over 300 flat in 10th grade, but eventually I started getting more into BBing instead, and now I enjoy that more, but strength still comes fairly natural to me, so I always try to lift heavy and continue to get stronger while stll BBing.
    powerbuilder?
  15. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Yah, something along those lines. I lift heavy when I bulk and put on size and strength, and then work on isolations and striations and proportions etc when I cut. I can't pick just one, so I like to do both.
  16. Registered User
    Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    I am excited that i just got to 2 plates, cant wait to get to 3 plates.

    Jdub
  17. Registered User
    Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    178
    Answers
    0


    I am excited that i just got to 2 plates, cant wait to get to 3 plates.

    Jdub
  18. Registered User
    GettingSwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    is anyone else turned on?
  19. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GettingSwole
    is anyone else turned on?
    turned on?
  20. Registered User
    DazzlinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    328
    Answers
    0


    She is quite possibly the hottest babe to ever complete 3 fake bench press reps.
  21. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Answers
    0


    I like that snappy lockout at the end.. realllly sells it.

    I'd tallywhack her for that one.. right on the forehead... *snaP*

    ok I'm backing out now.
  22. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    She is quite possibly the hottest babe to ever complete 3 fake bench press reps.
    LOL! I don't know man I hope your joking..kind of looks like Chyna from WWE (WWF)
  23. Registered User
    MiKeY ReSp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    257
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I like that snappy lockout at the end.. realllly sells it.

    I'd tallywhack her for that one.. right on the forehead... *snaP*

    ok I'm backing out now.
    Hey Ubi, nice new avy by the way, looking ****ing ripped man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Holy crap! Maybe this town dosent suck so bad...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 03:16 PM
  2. Liquid M1T. Holy crap it sucks!
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:20 PM
  3. Holy crap, Bobo's gettin' old boys...
    By Jergo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:02 PM
  4. Holy crap, I think 1-test lethargy is kicking in!
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in