Holy Crap...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It tells you it's fake in the description.

rotarnomore

Awards
Even a top REAL female powerlifter like Kara Bohigian couldn't do that. She flat benches just over 400lbs and that is shirted. Check her out on youtube.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Most I've ever done is 405 for a single. I can't even imagine another plate on top of that. Would of been ridiculous if true.

sigh.....someday

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Most I've ever done is 405 for a single. I can't even imagine another plate on top of that. Would of been ridiculous if true.

sigh.....someday
still man, thats pretty impressive...is that for an incline or on the flat? if it was on the incline, what do you put up on the flat?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That was incline yes. 460 on flat.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the compliment btw bro :) But the quest for 500 raw flat continues...

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
im still yet to get 3 plates a side on flat. I've come pretty close, but never got it completely by myself (absolutely NO assistance from spotter). 4 plates seems so far away for me, and 5 nearly impossible....

Do you train more for Powerlifting style (for strength) or with more Bodybuilding movements (for muscle shape and size)?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
im still yet to get 3 plates a side on flat. I've come pretty close, but never got it completely by myself (absolutely NO assistance from spotter). 4 plates seems so far away for me, and 5 nearly impossible....

Do you train more for Powerlifting style (for strength) or with more Bodybuilding movements (for muscle shape and size)?

Well, when I started training I did strictly powerlifting, westside program, chains, bands, all that stuff. Strength just came natural to me, so I went with it, I was doing over 300 flat in 10th grade, but eventually I started getting more into BBing instead, and now I enjoy that more, but strength still comes fairly natural to me, so I always try to lift heavy and continue to get stronger while stll BBing.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, when I started training I did strictly powerlifting, westside program, chains, bands, all that stuff. Strength just came natural to me, so I went with it, I was doing over 300 flat in 10th grade, but eventually I started getting more into BBing instead, and now I enjoy that more, but strength still comes fairly natural to me, so I always try to lift heavy and continue to get stronger while stll BBing.
powerbuilder?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, something along those lines. I lift heavy when I bulk and put on size and strength, and then work on isolations and striations and proportions etc when I cut. I can't pick just one, so I like to do both. :)

Jdub

Awards
I am excited that i just got to 2 plates, cant wait to get to 3 plates.

Jdub

Jdub

Awards
I am excited that i just got to 2 plates, cant wait to get to 3 plates.

Jdub

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
She is quite possibly the hottest babe to ever complete 3 fake bench press reps.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I like that snappy lockout at the end.. realllly sells it.

I'd tallywhack her for that one.. right on the forehead... *snaP*

ok I'm backing out now.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
I like that snappy lockout at the end.. realllly sells it.

I'd tallywhack her for that one.. right on the forehead... *snaP*

ok I'm backing out now.
Hey Ubi, nice new avy by the way, looking ****ing ripped man!