getting back into powerlifting
- 09-27-2006, 09:27 PM
- 09-28-2006, 12:18 PM
yea that's pretty good
and you can compete at any level, powerlifting isnt all about how much weight you can put up at a meet, who cares about your total, just go lift.
- 09-28-2006, 05:33 PM
I competed in 2004 in the 181's and pulled 520. That was good for 5th place at the (ADAU) Nationals in Erie, PA.
The winner pulled 635 like it was 120. It was amazing.
If I was you I'd do it. You have to start somewhere and meets are fun.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kirkatis in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:03 PM
- By zues in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
- By SHSUStudent in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
- By blackjack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-18-2004, 11:12 AM
- By TheRifleman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2004, 12:28 PM