First day back
- 09-01-2006, 09:45 PM
- 09-01-2006, 09:46 PM
355 at 17% bf is just crazy huge.
- 09-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
09-07-2006, 02:56 PM
just for an update, I did chest again yesterday and went up to 635x2, both paused and done retardedly slow (was still a little worried about something re-tearing). They were both easy reps, I think that 700+ is a def possibility for the Olympia!
09-07-2006, 03:10 PM
09-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks bro, I appreciate all the support!Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
09-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Glad you are feeling better bro!Originally Posted by NickW
09-08-2006, 10:12 AM
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Damn 635!! U'll be hittin 700 in no time. Keep it up.
09-19-2006, 10:36 AM
will your bench attempt be televised at the olympia or was last year's just a chance viewing?
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 13Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:34 AM
- By Pushofabutton in forum MMAReplies: 12Last Post: 02-11-2006, 06:46 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-28-2004, 12:11 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2004, 12:32 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2004, 01:12 PM