cool powerlifting vid
- 08-13-2006, 11:49 PM
- 08-19-2006, 07:22 PM
the guy who did the 975lbs squat did that **** with ease and didnt look all that big.
Also have never seen someone bleed like that on a lift..
- 08-19-2006, 07:43 PM
08-20-2006, 08:39 PM
08-23-2006, 12:55 AM
cool vid beez,
youve gotten a little stronger since ive been away,
425 zerchers for reps, great job
those hurt didn't they?
08-23-2006, 11:40 AM
the 3rd one left a bruise on my left arm for 2 weeks, trailing from the elbow to the wrist. yes, they hurt. and yes, i'm done with them. i got 435 x 2 last week and deemed them to be the work of satan.
09-28-2006, 12:28 AM
ohh ****, the guy that did 100lb dumbells for 50 reps is ben white, that video was done at my gym, Albany Strength. He is one strong and huge dude.
09-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Holy Sh!t that was inspirational!
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
09-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by OCCFan023
The guy who did the 975 is the probably the greatest pl ever ED COAN. He is about 240 if that is a fairly recent pic. He has done 1020 @242 in competition is a singly-ply before the new gear. But more remarkable than that (as if that is possible) is a 901 DL@220......
The bleeder is Ahola. He was WSM champ (I think 2 times?) back a few years.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cmw in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:45 PM
- By Zero V in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 04-20-2009, 01:24 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2006, 07:03 PM
- By adrenaline in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2006, 11:27 PM
- By jweave23 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2002, 12:45 PM