Oldie but Goodie

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I know most of you have probably heard this poem, but in case some of you haven't thought I'd post it up. I was framing it for my office and thought I'd post it up...Just in case.

Way down this road, in a gym far away, A young man was once heard to say, "I've repped high and I've repped low, No matter what I do, my legs won't grow" He tried leg extensions, leg curls, and leg presses too Trying to cheat, these sissy workouts he'd do. From the corner of the gym where the BIG men train, Through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain Where the big iron rides high and threatens lives, Where the noise is made with big forty-fives, A deep voice bellowed as he wrapped his knees, A very big man with legs like trees. Laughing as he snatched another plate from the stack Chalking his hands and monstrous back, said, "Boy, stop lying and don't say you've forgotten, The trouble with you is you ain't been SQUATTIN'." — DALE CLARK, 1983

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definately good post, havent read that in a while

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not to hijack your stuff basso but I like that new avatar, Guy.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yeh that is a nice pic, I love PLing meets!!!!! I don't see no baby powder on those thighs though, what gives? I know some feds don't allow it, but if they do man the bar just sails up the thighs with a little baby powder (just don't touch it with your hands).

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeh that is a nice pic, I love PLing meets!!!!! I don't see no baby powder on those thighs though, what gives? I know some feds don't allow it, but if they do man the bar just sails up the thighs with a little baby powder (just don't touch it with your hands).
oh there is a ton on there, just cant see it in the picture. check out the link to the vids i put in the guyfromkop's first meet thread

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Hee, hee yeh ok, gotta love that Baby Powder!!