*VIDEO* 500lbs Bench Press RAW

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
500 pounds even with gear is impressive! Very nice man, congrats on that.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
very nice and with a pause to boot. ever try anything in a shirt?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Nice pause on the bottom, sweet! Can't complain about 500, that's outstanding.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
if there ever was a doubt...... Awesome lift.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
damn impressive man, and great form. :clap2:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
What everyone else said.... Flawless form I love it!

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Damn good press! Form was great and you even paused :jaw:

sock

Awards
Sweet vid man, Looks like you could do more than 5 ben franklins

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Thanks Everybody!
Been hitting some Powerlifting meets and its a whole new ballgame when u got to Pause!LOL!!I was very happy with it & hope that it goes up even more now that ive finally broken the big 500Lbs.I do 600lbs with a single ply fury.I believe that will go up even more now that ive broken through my Raw Max.So hopefully my shirt max will be 620 or so.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Everybody!
Been hitting some Powerlifting meets and its a whole new ballgame when u got to Pause!LOL!!I was very happy with it & hope that it goes up even more now that ive finally broken the big 500Lbs.I do 600lbs with a single ply fury.I believe that will go up even more now that ive broken through my Raw Max.So hopefully my shirt max will be 620 or so.

pausing and shirt work are a whole new ballgame :D

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
pausing and shirt work are a whole new ballgame :D

Yes it is!
Now a days when someone tells u they bench press 400+ 500+ u wonder if that was paused,assisted or bounced??Then was it with a bench shirt??If so was it single ply,double triple denim or what???ROFL!!

:icon_lol:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is!
Now a days when someone tells u they bench press 400+ 500+ u wonder if that was paused,assisted or bounced??Then was it with a bench shirt??If so was it single ply,double triple denim or what???ROFL!!

:icon_lol:
I miss the old days when it was pretty much single ply only and you'd be doing really good to add 50lbs with the shirt, these new shirts are fricken amazing!
What BW are you competing at? Your lookin pretty big so I was thinking your over 242.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I just caught up with this post, damn dude, you made it look easy. Very nice work :thumbsup:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice, really nice!!!!!! If only it were as easy as you make it look :( I suck at bench press, I need someone to caddle prod me into it. Have any tips for a girl?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that was the sh*** man. Doing it with the pause was AWESOME. how much do you weigh?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Bro... That was sick! It's strong freaks like you that go pressing 500 raw with a pause and make it look easy that spur me to work harder :D Keep it up

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Nice, really nice!!!!!! If only it were as easy as you make it look :( I suck at bench press, I need someone to caddle prod me into it. Have any tips for a girl?
judging by your av, you do not need to worry about bench pressing

sandinsciuz

Awards
Well done. Great form. You made it look easy, like you had more in you than that even.

Hate the music in the clip, but otherwise.....

Really really great job!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Nice clean lift.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe more of you haven't repped this cat up yet.....

If ANYTHING deserves a click on the rep button its stuff like this.

500 pound raw bench press walking around "on a distinguished path" meanwhile George Carlin has a 13 star rep "beyond repute"

Rep this man up darnit.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Thanks Everyone!Havent been on for awhile cause ive been training for a contest coming up next week!
:good:

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Definately impressive.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
what can you military press skull?

dwass

dwass

Awards
Damn! You made that look easy!

Very inspirational, MrSkullCrusher

Big Redneck Dud

Awards
About what is the conversion for benching without a shirt to with a shirt. I've got up in the 5's before I was just curious I have never even seen a bench shirt ever. Congradulations on making into the 5s.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
About what is the conversion for benching without a shirt to with a shirt. I've got up in the 5's before I was just curious I have never even seen a bench shirt ever. Congradulations on making into the 5s.
Everyone is different.Ive gotten 100lbs out of a single ply before.But its usually 40-60lbs.Some guys i know have an incredible Raw lift but Cant hardly get much out of a bench shirt so it just depends.