*VIDEO* 500lbs Bench Press RAW

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arrow *VIDEO* 500lbs Bench Press RAW

http://members.cox.net/chiefsfan2/50...ullcrusher.wmv

Ive been gone for awhile but im back and last night i got 500lbs raw!Im Very happy with that!

2. 500 pounds even with gear is impressive! Very nice man, congrats on that.

3. Damn! did that sh1t with ease!!!
    •   

4. Nice work!

5. very nice and with a pause to boot. ever try anything in a shirt?

6. Nice pause on the bottom, sweet! Can't complain about 500, that's outstanding.

7. Insane my man.
    PharmD

8. Very Impressive !! Nice form to.

9. if there ever was a doubt...... Awesome lift.

10. damn impressive man, and great form.

11. What everyone else said.... Flawless form I love it!

12. Damn good press! Form was great and you even paused

13. Sweet vid man, Looks like you could do more than 5 ben franklins

14. Impressive, the video was cool too!!

15. Thanks Everybody!
    Been hitting some Powerlifting meets and its a whole new ballgame when u got to Pause!LOL!!I was very happy with it & hope that it goes up even more now that ive finally broken the big 500Lbs.I do 600lbs with a single ply fury.I believe that will go up even more now that ive broken through my Raw Max.So hopefully my shirt max will be 620 or so.

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Thanks Everybody!
    Been hitting some Powerlifting meets and its a whole new ballgame when u got to Pause!LOL!!I was very happy with it & hope that it goes up even more now that ive finally broken the big 500Lbs.I do 600lbs with a single ply fury.I believe that will go up even more now that ive broken through my Raw Max.So hopefully my shirt max will be 620 or so.

pausing and shirt work are a whole new ballgame

17. Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2
    pausing and shirt work are a whole new ballgame

Yes it is!
    Now a days when someone tells u they bench press 400+ 500+ u wonder if that was paused,assisted or bounced??Then was it with a bench shirt??If so was it single ply,double triple denim or what???ROFL!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Yes it is!
    Now a days when someone tells u they bench press 400+ 500+ u wonder if that was paused,assisted or bounced??Then was it with a bench shirt??If so was it single ply,double triple denim or what???ROFL!!

I miss the old days when it was pretty much single ply only and you'd be doing really good to add 50lbs with the shirt, these new shirts are fricken amazing!
    What BW are you competing at? Your lookin pretty big so I was thinking your over 242.

19. I just caught up with this post, damn dude, you made it look easy. Very nice work

20. Nice, really nice!!!!!! If only it were as easy as you make it look I suck at bench press, I need someone to caddle prod me into it. Have any tips for a girl?

21. that was the sh*** man. Doing it with the pause was AWESOME. how much do you weigh?

22. Nice lift!

23. Bro... That was sick! It's strong freaks like you that go pressing 500 raw with a pause and make it look easy that spur me to work harder Keep it up

24. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Nice, really nice!!!!!! If only it were as easy as you make it look I suck at bench press, I need someone to caddle prod me into it. Have any tips for a girl?
    judging by your av, you do not need to worry about bench pressing

25. Quote Originally Posted by ktw
    judging by your av, you do not need to worry about bench pressing
    ROFL! yeah, your full range motion is my 3 board press

26. Well done. Great form. You made it look easy, like you had more in you than that even.

Hate the music in the clip, but otherwise.....

Really really great job!

27. Nice clean lift.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

28. I can't believe more of you haven't repped this cat up yet.....

If ANYTHING deserves a click on the rep button its stuff like this.

500 pound raw bench press walking around "on a distinguished path" meanwhile George Carlin has a 13 star rep "beyond repute"

Rep this man up darnit.

29. STRONG lift.

30. Thanks Everyone!Havent been on for awhile cause ive been training for a contest coming up next week!
    :good:

31. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Thanks Everyone!Havent been on for awhile cause ive been training for a contest coming up next week!
    :good:
    What weight are you shooting for? I say again, your 500lber was dam impressive.

32. Quote Originally Posted by sock
    What weight are you shooting for? I say again, your 500lber was dam impressive.
    Not sure yet.Will let everyone know what happens after its over though.

33. Definately impressive.

34. what can you military press skull?

35. Damn! You made that look easy!

Very inspirational, MrSkullCrusher

36. About what is the conversion for benching without a shirt to with a shirt. I've got up in the 5's before I was just curious I have never even seen a bench shirt ever. Congradulations on making into the 5s.

37. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    what can you military press skull?
    I have no idea.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Big Redneck Dud
    About what is the conversion for benching without a shirt to with a shirt. I've got up in the 5's before I was just curious I have never even seen a bench shirt ever. Congradulations on making into the 5s.
    Everyone is different.Ive gotten 100lbs out of a single ply before.But its usually 40-60lbs.Some guys i know have an incredible Raw lift but Cant hardly get much out of a bench shirt so it just depends.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what are your options on this video about bench pressing?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. $1000 PRO POWERSPORTS BENCH PRESS & CURL VIDEOS!
    By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
  4. Video Of My 500lb Max Bench Press Gym Workout!
    By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:43 PM
  5. Bench Press 430lbs Raw @ 200lbs BodyWeight **VIDEO**
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 07:39 PM