*VIDEO* 500lbs Bench Press RAW
- 08-14-2006, 07:39 PM
- 08-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Nice clean lift.880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
Sponsored by USPLabs
Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
08-15-2006, 03:42 AM
I can't believe more of you haven't repped this cat up yet.....
If ANYTHING deserves a click on the rep button its stuff like this.
500 pound raw bench press walking around "on a distinguished path" meanwhile George Carlin has a 13 star rep "beyond repute"
Rep this man up darnit.
08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
08-15-2006, 10:45 PM
08-16-2006, 03:26 AM
09-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks Everyone!Havent been on for awhile cause ive been training for a contest coming up next week!
09-02-2006, 03:00 PM
What weight are you shooting for? I say again, your 500lber was dam impressive.Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
09-05-2006, 11:31 AM
09-05-2006, 06:40 PM
09-08-2006, 12:35 AM
09-08-2006, 05:39 PM
11-01-2006, 11:50 PM
About what is the conversion for benching without a shirt to with a shirt. I've got up in the 5's before I was just curious I have never even seen a bench shirt ever. Congradulations on making into the 5s.
11-28-2006, 08:55 PM
11-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Everyone is different.Ive gotten 100lbs out of a single ply before.But its usually 40-60lbs.Some guys i know have an incredible Raw lift but Cant hardly get much out of a bench shirt so it just depends.Originally Posted by Big Redneck Dud
12-17-2006, 12:39 PM
12-17-2006, 07:17 PM
12-18-2006, 06:38 PM
12-19-2006, 07:42 AM
12-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:06 PM
- By kabuki in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2010, 01:20 PM
- By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
- By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 28Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:43 PM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2006, 07:39 PM