Whats the drug of choice for Powerlifters/powerbuilders - AnabolicMinds.com

Whats the drug of choice for Powerlifters/powerbuilders

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  233 lbs.

Whats the drug of choice for Powerlifters/powerbuilders

Is Halotestin widely used and how much for how long is the usual dosage?
    Thanks

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Power lifters enjoy the drug of fast food and high doses of triglycerides
  3. Professional Member

the ones i know like halostein and test suspension and dosage is kind of weight dependant for them from what I've seen
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    really?
  5. Registered User

Maybe Anavar?
  6. New Member

Some will use halotestin for the last 2 weeks or so leading to a meet due to the strong androgenic effects without water retention so that making weight is not problematic. Most use 30-40mg/day during that time, often with test and tren.
  7. Senior Member

I can tell you from having talked to a lot of powerlifters, it's pretty damned simple. Those of us who stay on will have a cruising dose of either nandrolone or boldenone year round (in the range of ~400-600mg/week) as this is what louie simmons has advocated for his athletes as a basic protocol. Beyond that most powerlifters will cycle on to a heavier dose as a meet approaches, usually adding testosterone ~12 weeks out. Then, typically at ~4 weeks out trenbolone and either dianabol or anadrol will be added to the mix.

There are no hard and fasts, there are so many powerlifters out there that you are going to see almost every drug use program possible. The one I mentioned is simply one of the most common approaches for higher level powerlifters.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

I take offense to that!

Raw meat and Buffets is a little more accurate imo with an occasional six pack of BM Mickeys on the side!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

[QUOTE=exnihilo]I can tell you from having talked to a lot of powerlifters, it's pretty damned simple. Those of us who stay on will have a cruising dose of either nandrolone or boldenone year round (in the range of ~400-600mg/week) as this is what louie simmons has advocated for his athletes as a basic protocol. Beyond that most powerlifters will cycle on to a heavier dose as a meet approaches, usually adding testosterone ~12 weeks out. Then, typically at ~4 weeks out trenbolone and either dianabol or anadrol will be added to the mix.

Seriously?!?! Ex, you obviously know your stuff. more than most around here. How can they "cruise" on nandrolone without f##king themselves? I just dont sde how you could ward off sides with that heavy of a drug schedule. I'm a huge fan of powerlifting WSM in particular. Just curious about how they can get away with burning the candle at both ends like that.
    Hailz,
    Pestis
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man I'm in the wrong racket, I gotta start powerlifting.
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pestis
    Seriously?!?! Ex, you obviously know your stuff. more than most around here. How can they "cruise" on nandrolone without f##king themselves? I just dont sde how you could ward off sides with that heavy of a drug schedule. I'm a huge fan of powerlifting WSM in particular. Just curious about how they can get away with burning the candle at both ends like that.
    Hailz,
    Pestis
    Nandrolone and boldenone are used to cruise because they promote recovery from heavy workouts but do not cause as many bad sides as other drugs. Boldenone is used more in the states (a low dose of testosterone is sometimes used in conjunction with boldenone since it's pretty mild). European athletes have better access to nandrolone than boldenone and this is the primary reason it's popular over there afaik. I don't know what drug use regimens that athletes in tested feds use, they're a little more guarded about this stuff. I'd guess testosterone suspension and growth hormone primarily though.
  12. Board Supporter

the #1 drug i have found out that most powerlifters use is..................good old test
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Nandrolone and boldenone are used to cruise because they promote recovery from heavy workouts but do not cause as many bad sides as other drugs. Boldenone is used more in the states (a low dose of testosterone is sometimes used in conjunction with boldenone since it's pretty mild). European athletes have better access to nandrolone than boldenone and this is the primary reason it's popular over there afaik. I don't know what drug use regimens that athletes in tested feds use, they're a little more guarded about this stuff. I'd guess testosterone suspension and growth hormone primarily though.
    Thanks for the feedback EX. I was just surprised that they use nandrolone to cruise. I would think a low dose test similar to HRT. Guess I have a lot to learn. Hope you bro's in the know decide to stick around this forum.
    hailz,
    Pestis
  14. Registered User

Most that i know use EQ as a base, and use suspension preworkout, with tren coming in the last 4-6weeks. Anavar is used to maintain. Its a completely different story on how Powerlifters use, as opposed to BB'ers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:56 PM
  2. whats the absorbtion of oral vitamins ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 06:25 PM
  3. whats the VERY best lift for big 4arms?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:41 PM
  4. Whats the effect of cheating on a diet
    By RobInKuwait in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 02:57 PM
  5. whats the % difference of trans vs oral
    By wildwiley35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:53 PM