I know you've seen him already but.....

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
search "greg valentino" or "the man whos arms exploded" hes a loser and deserves no more attetion that a whiny child.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnnnnnnn! I know greg is old news but it still boggles my mind everytime I see him. Did anybody see the special on tv about him.
I had no idea who this guy was until I saw The Man Whose Arms Exploded. It was kind of a smear job from what I can remember. It was still pretty interesting though. That was just gross and simply stupid when he tried to drain his arm. He obviously needed to go the doctor at that point!:fool2:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lmao I guess I could have but then again I didnt catch it so maybe techniclly I couldnt :think:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
why is this in powerlifting/strongman? I bet I'm stronger than that synthol b1tch. That dumb, sorry excuse for a bb'er does not deserve to grace any of these forums.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
why is this in powerlifting/strongman? I bet I'm stronger than that synthol b1tch. That dumb, sorry excuse for a bb'er does not deserve to grace any of these forums.
Agreed. The guy is nothing but pure douche.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
especially since powerlifters and strongmen barely train biceps, this guy is all about it

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some say it isn't all oil but a combination of serious direct injection into the area. I don't know too much about the guy but do we know if he has any strength or just size? I know before he got stupid he was in good shape.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They barely train them directly but they are trained and powerlifters have huge arms.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Some say it isn't all oil but a combination of serious direct injection into the area. I don't know too much about the guy but do we know if he has any strength or just size? I know before he got stupid he was in good shape.
I think he trained high reps cause he was a weakling and couldnt try big weights to look bad (if it was poosible to look worse) not strong at all in his joke of a series he lifted weights a nine year old midget could lift.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Him at 20. Not a bad look...That's what I meant about being in good shape prior to turning michael jackson and getting retarded with his body.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I never understood the whole sythenol or synthol or whatever that oil is. It looks stupid, plain and simple and has no part in the bb world. Yea I saw the stupid video as well and all I can say is what did he think would eventually happen? You inject that crap into your muscles and they are bound to revolt on you sometime. :rolleyes:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it stretches the fibers if done with moderation to allow more growth is the arguement for use. That stuff for shaping is abuse.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it irritates the muscle, inflaming it and therefore stretches the fascia... ideally, it is used as icing on the cake, and is not to consist of the whole cake.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
a lot of guys in the bbing world use it, but you'll never be able to tell

and he's really short, like 5'2 or something

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
His rear deals look like tumors, wait his whole body looks like a tumor.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
wow! he looked like that at 20? that's amazing. he never should have gone all crazy ...............

he went from definately being above average to people questioning if he is as much as even a beginner.....

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
He looks like a complete pile of shet! Who would ever want to look that stupid????? My gosh at 20 he looked great now he looks like a giant TOOL! And you know he loves how he looks HAHAHA jackazz!

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if that is all oils either guys. People/ doctors have accused him of using implants to achieve his biceps and thats why his rear delts look like ****, because thats where they attached the new insertions... Just a myth, but concieveable.

He is such a dumb ****....

rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
bro that guy needs to suck a di**. pure disgrace and makes us look like Sh**. good job valentino great way to put us out there to look like crazy dumb fuks like u

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Him at 20. Not a bad look...That's what I meant about being in good shape prior to turning michael jackson and getting retarded with his body.
He really did look great, and had a lot of potential. It's a damn shame. Here is another shot....

Attachments

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
its clear that greg was obsessed with his body early, its the point where he went totally retarded and lost sight of reality, that leaves me guessing. I swear hes got implants his muscles bounce around like ballons when hes all feverish and infected in his show, and he has bulbous non flexable muscles that stay the same shape. let greg to be lesson to us all as we may very well teeter on the same fine line he once walked, i wonder who or what pushed him?

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its clear that greg was obsessed with his body early, its the point where he went totally retarded and lost sight of reality, that leaves me guessing. I swear hes got implants his muscles bounce around like ballons when hes all feverish and infected in his show, and he has bulbous non flexable muscles that stay the same shape. let greg to be lesson to us all as we may very well teeter on the same fine line he once walked, i wonder who or what pushed him?
we all definately do, it's called bigorexia, everyone on this board suffers from it, he just crossed it. many bbers use synthol, most just not to that extreme

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
dysmorphia, reverse anorexia nervosa.. or bigorexia... (which sounds gay) ;)