Home made stones
- 05-26-2006, 02:55 PM
- 05-29-2006, 08:00 PM
A friend of mine has the molds and the Slater Stones are turning out good for him. After the first couple he learned the process and now he does really good with them. He made a set of them for me and they turned out well, except for one in which the mold kind of pulled apart some when it was curing. That stone ended up with a bit of a ridge left around it, but it sanded down half-way decent so it didn't bother me too much (plus the price was right). The molds are a good investment.
- 05-29-2006, 08:28 PM
What the heck is a stone???????? Hey if you want rocks, I got all kinds for free! LOL
05-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by FitnFirm
Not your avatar.... they meeeen big bollocks.... stones for strongman comps. Big ones to pull biceps and lumbars on
05-29-2006, 09:03 PM
I heard that! I've got a brand new scar from a 335 stone in the crook of my right elbow from a tear back in Feb. It's all better now and back on track.Originally Posted by motiv8erJR
05-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Oh like concrete boulders huh? I see, cool :dl:
05-29-2006, 09:15 PM
ya pretty sweet. Ive never tried them so Im excited about tearin it up. Kevin Nee has me hooked.
Crunch, you do anything for your grip? Ive been working with the captains of crushers and training without any straps at all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mee in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:18 PM
- By Juicemonkey101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2004, 09:05 PM
- By farmer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:02 PM
- By Chuck in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:59 PM
- By MikeBU in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:50 PM