Home made stones

BS Nutrition

Awards
Who has made their own stones? I am about to venture down that path. I am getting my molds from slaters. If you made a few stones, howd they come out?

cubbybear

Awards
A friend of mine has the molds and the Slater Stones are turning out good for him. After the first couple he learned the process and now he does really good with them. He made a set of them for me and they turned out well, except for one in which the mold kind of pulled apart some when it was curing. That stone ended up with a bit of a ridge left around it, but it sanded down half-way decent so it didn't bother me too much (plus the price was right). The molds are a good investment.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What the heck is a stone???????? Hey if you want rocks, I got all kinds for free! LOL :)

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is a stone???????? Hey if you want rocks, I got all kinds for free! LOL :)

Not your avatar.... they meeeen big bollocks.... stones for strongman comps. :) Big ones to pull biceps and lumbars on :)

~mk

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
:) Big ones to pull biceps and lumbars on :)
I heard that! I've got a brand new scar from a 335 stone in the crook of my right elbow from a tear back in Feb. It's all better now and back on track.

BS Nutrition

Awards
ya pretty sweet. Ive never tried them so Im excited about tearin it up. Kevin Nee has me hooked.

Crunch, you do anything for your grip? Ive been working with the captains of crushers and training without any straps at all.