New PR on deadlift

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Real excited about it so had to tell somebody. I just recently started to try and improve these.

Hit 405x2 today raw, no straps no belt. I know its not a ton but its over 2x my weight, so its not all that bad.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: :cheers: :dance: Congratulations!!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good job man... And extra sweetness on the raw no straps.. that's how to do it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job man... And extra sweetness on the raw no straps.. that's how to do it.
Yeah, Kop has harrassed me before on the straps front...I just don't have the grip strength to match my back strength, yet.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Kop has harrassed me before on the straps front...I just don't have the grip strength to match my back strength, yet.

chest day:
4 sets x bb static holds till failure.. hold of at least 10 seconds and no more then 30 seconds. DOuble forward grip, chalk only.

and another day apart from chest day but not on dl day.:
4 sets x Plate pinches or grippers, same deal as above.

It will catch up quicker then you might think.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
chest day:
4 sets x bb static holds till failure.. hold of at least 10 seconds and no more then 30 seconds. DOuble forward grip, chalk only.

Thanks, I am not too concerned though..I pull decent weight with the straps and that is good enough for me, but maybe I'll give these a try.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am not too concerned though..I pull decent weight with the straps and that is good enough for me, but maybe I'll give these a try.
Maybe? You man or mullet? ;)

lol. It does work if your up to the challenge, plus it will build some nice forarm size.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha..Alright, alright..I'll give it a roast..I pulled 415 with them, so maybe I'll try 385 without

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OH man.. that' scrazy shiet.. As long as over/under works, I'll stick with it. Sooner or later though, the pain must come huh?

:aargh:
depends if you want to lift like that, i tried over/under for the first time in a while on friday and tweaked something in my bicep, no more over/under for me anymore

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
chest day:

I do these regularly. Helps a ton. my grip on 405 was easy, probably the strongest part.