Finally HIT 600lbs on Bench!*Video*

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome job! That looked like it went up pretty quick too.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna jump on and say something like, "that's it" but I can't. That was FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! Now on to 700 lbs and beyond. Wow, tons of work and dedication no doubt!

D

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
holy ****, that is some serious weight

good job!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Goodness, you definitely could have gone higher and still gotten it. Congratulations though man! You even did a perfect eccentric portion haha.

T

tattoopierced1

man, you made it look easy on the way up..nice job.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow, impressive. Congrats on your acomplishment :thumbsup:

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, you are CRAZY!!! Nice lift. :thumbsup:

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Good job, **** thats alot of weight.

I

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice work man. You made that look easy.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't get the vid to work for me.. (I'm video challenged.)

But it's an amazing accomplishment. Wish I could see it.

Awsome stuff.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Great work! You made it look damn easy bro

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dayum, nice work! Very impressive! It looked orgasmic

P

Phoenix rising

Awards
Wow congratulatuions and thanks for the video footage

M

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
:jaw: Wow...badass brother, that was sick. Very impressive to say the least. What are your stats if you don't mind? You look like a big mofo... :)
6'1" 300lbs 55"Chest

Thanks Everybody!!Now i got a sanctioned meet that i will try and hit it again this saturday!!

G

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what kind of shirt did you use? looks like an f6

M

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
what kind of shirt did you use? looks like an f6
Titan FURY!!Love em!I have a 55" chest and used a 52 fury that was ALOT of fun putting on!LOL!!My first 2 lifts i used a 54 Fury and hit 540 then 565 then put on the 52 and just barely touched with the 600lbs.Kinda wished i would of went a little higher cause it went up EZ!Ive only used Single Plys!
I think i can hit 500lbs RAW now too.The best a few weeks ago was 488lbs raw but im thinking now that i could hit 500lbs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that looked impressive. I'm not savvy on the power lifting stuff but are the shirts for safety or getting bigger numbers? Either way lots of weight, grats!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Titan FURY!!Love em!I have a 55" chest and used a 52 fury that was ALOT of fun putting on!LOL!!My first 2 lifts i used a 54 Fury and hit 540 then 565 then put on the 52 and just barely touched with the 600lbs.Kinda wished i would of went a little higher cause it went up EZ!Ive only used Single Plys!
I think i can hit 500lbs RAW now too.The best a few weeks ago was 488lbs raw but im thinking now that i could hit 500lbs.
Awww jesus man, I'm like 50lbs lighter than you and I train in a beat up 52 Fury. Of course, I can put mine on myself lol. When I was around your weight I used a 56! You must have stock in johnson and johnson man. I bet that bench smells like a baby's ass after you get off it ;)

M

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Awww jesus man, I'm like 50lbs lighter than you and I train in a beat up 52 Fury. Of course, I can put mine on myself lol. When I was around your weight I used a 56! You must have stock in johnson and johnson man. I bet that bench smells like a baby's ass after you get off it ;)
:icon_lol:

Actually I dont use Baby Powder anymore...I use some home made slipons.They work better and then the shirt wont move on you when you lay down to bench.Works really well.My first shirt was a 56 and now i just use it once in awhile for training.You would probably be happier with a nice tight 50!:blink: