- 03-19-2006, 06:00 PM
- 03-19-2006, 06:14 PM
- 03-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by guyfromkop2
Pray for me.
Yeep more weight.. break the barriers.
03-20-2006, 04:51 PM
haha, that was my old name over there, now i'm the resident swami, need to change my name. and good luck with ex, 20 will be your favorite numberOriginally Posted by Poobah
03-20-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm sort of hoping he will let me off the hook on that stuff.. (he's been helping me out in my journal for a good month now, watching me.. riding me... making me his beotch..) lolOriginally Posted by guyfromkop2
Who am I foolin, 20 rep squats here I come.. Yee hah!!!
03-20-2006, 10:52 PM
he wont let you off the hook, i've read your journal a couple of times, get ready for some major changes, your style of training is completely different than his. he trains me too, just follow everything he says to a T and question nothing. believe me, you will get a lot stronger that way.Originally Posted by Poobah
03-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Excellent advice...Originally Posted by guyfromkop2
Sorry about the hijack.
Similar Forum Threads
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:17 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 13Last Post: 11-21-2009, 01:58 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 15Last Post: 10-27-2009, 12:50 PM
- By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2009, 08:33 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:17 PM