flat bench is the worst exercise ever created

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. edit: removed.
    Last edited by Beelzebub; 02-16-2006 at 12:39 AM.

2. ex, did you get that email? machine something or another @hotmail
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    friggin 2 and 4 boards, still haven't gotten those yet.
    I made a 2,3, and 4 board with boards bought from Home Depot. I believe Elite sells a pre-made 2 and 3 board. I'm not a fan of the 4 board (I say this as I'm about to do it tomorrow). I would definitely make a 2 and 3. I esp. love the 3 as it's a nice confidence booster.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ex, did you get that email? machine something or another @hotmail
    got and got back. Your belt should work perfectly mang, and the Fury, while tricky, can be mastered without too much trouble (and it's definately worthwhile to do so).

5. sweet. i hit ya back. thanks for the info and great deal brutha.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ivydude
    I made a 2,3, and 4 board with boards bought from Home Depot. I believe Elite sells a pre-made 2 and 3 board. I'm not a fan of the 4 board (I say this as I'm about to do it tomorrow). I would definitely make a 2 and 3. I esp. love the 3 as it's a nice confidence booster.
    2 and 3 boards enough, ya think? i'm all new to do using that ****. i'm one of those bb'er turn pl'er guys.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    2 and 3 boards enough, ya think? i'm all new to do using that ****. i'm one of those bb'er turn pl'er guys.
    4 Board is pretty much lockout range, so if that's a weak point and you need to save some cash you always just do rack lockouts in the power rack and save yourself some money.

8. good point. once that weight gets past the parallel mark, i'm golden. doesn't sound necessary at the moment. thanks for the info. elite, eh? **** it, i need more chalk anyway.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    thanks for that kelsey. lol, i can't imagine calling louie up. "yo, it's beez, wtf is up with my bench?"
    Beez, give louie a call, he is a great guy and will definitely help you out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'm one of those bb'er turn pl'er guys.
    we call these people pussies

11. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    I like the way you think bro, lol.

(j/k beelz)

12. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    BURN

13. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan

Or: Nate

14. counter-attack with a misdirect to an unsuspecting nate burn, i love it

15. burn baby burn! disco inferno!

16. burn baby burn! disco inferno!

17. Beelzebub,

Have you ever looked into Active Release Therapy? I haven't tried it yet myself, but some of my training partners have been swearing by it. I also know another guy who blew out his pec and had it surgically repaired, and he has been going through the ART therapy. When you call and talk to Louie, I think Amy there is certified in it so maybe you can ask about it.

18. Do bench shirts prevent chest injuries? I remember when the only way to competition bench was raw. Then along came the shirts. Many frowned on using a shirt but switched over because their fellow competitors made the switch.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The worst exercise programs ever!
    By mikeg313 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. Flat bench to the chest or couple inches above chest...
    By bbillcee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:23 PM
  4. CEX is the worst tasting crap ever !
    By Iron Warrior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 02:56 PM
  5. Who is the best Quarterback ever?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 96