- 01-27-2006, 05:06 PM
I really want to start powerlifting. I have been skimming through some articles and it all seems really confusing. The training style seem to contradict each other. I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a site to go to that would list in detail a begining Powerlifting routine and explain how the training works and what to do to progress in it.
- 01-27-2006, 05:16 PM
01-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Elite fitness has a lot of great articles and would be a good starting point.
Here's a very basic band/chain free westside program by Dave Tate
Here is the link to the archives on elite fitness
If you have specific questions, feel free to post them.
01-28-2006, 12:50 PM
me and a couple guys just started up a website, www.teamsniffy.com it's filled with powerlifters and some wpo(that's the top dogs) lifters. it's just starting but there is some very basic routines in there that's perfect for a beginner, plus we like to joke around a lot
Similar Forum Threads
- By CincyKiller45 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 3409Last Post: 07-25-2016, 09:21 PM
- By chubbsthedog6 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2012, 03:37 PM
- By Intrigued in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 14Last Post: 03-12-2008, 04:07 PM
- By b-boy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 20Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:47 AM
- By Big H in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:28 PM