Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
I recently finished a cycle of Halodrol-50 from Gaspari and things went very very well. In just over a month my decline bench (my primary due to shoulders) went from 405 up to 450!

My deadlifts went from 488 to 550!
Im relatively new to the powerlifting scene (8 months or so) but Im lovin' it. My numbers are nothing big for a guy my size (6', 289lbs today) but they are still going up!
Now, as with any cycle the key will be how much of this strength Im able to keep...that will be seen in a few weeks. Either way I was very impressed and surprised with the amount of gains I got from this stuff and all this with very very few negative side-effects.

get_BIG

Awards
I would like to get some Halodrol-50 too and give it a try.So are you now on PCT & if so what does your pct look like so i know for my cycle?

hockeyguy77

Awards
congrats on some great gains.:clap2: i have some h-50 but i am alittle gun shy about takin it. Did u get any blood work done?

BiggerNstronger

Awards
congrats on some great gains.:clap2: i have some h-50 but i am alittle gun shy about takin it. Did u get any blood work done?
THats about 2 weeks away at this point...I missed my appt. last week.

I should have mentioned a couple of facts to help some of you guys put things in perspective as to me and the effectiveness of this cycle. This is only my 3rd cycle of any sort. Im 34yrs old and have lifted for years. Im 6' 288 with NOT LOW bodyfat...lol. PCT is 6 oxo, DHEA, tribulus and milk thistle.

hockeyguy77

Awards
did u take the milk thistle while on of before u took the h-50. how about the effects on ur hair or any gyno???

BiggerNstronger

Awards
did u take the milk thistle while on of before u took the h-50. how about the effects on ur hair or any gyno???

Yes, I was taking milk thistle for most of the time ( i ran out at one point). NO GYNO whatsoever...zero. Not even an itchy nip. As for hair...bro, I got SO MUCH freakin' hair that I would have NO idea if I lost any or not. :study: But, NO...no hairloss at all for me. As for gyno....I seem to remember something about the makeup of Halo and that it wasnt the type that typically causes gyno or gyno-like symptoms. Dont quote me on that.:gotsearch

hockeyguy77

Awards
thanks for all of the halo info.

p.s wow u r a lucky son of a gun. i am 21 and my hair is goin fast!!!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up BiggerNStronger, those are some big lifts, nice work! You doing the april meet?

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Hey whats up BiggerNStronger, those are some big lifts, nice work! You doing the april meet?
Heck yeah...there is one on March 4th in Hays too. Im going into the bench only in Hays but will probably do the whole meet in Hutch. THEN there is an official NASA meet the very next week in Salina too...probably wont do that one, just spectate. What about you and Knox and your lil' bro? Good hearin' from ya. later

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't get gyno, turinabol doesn't aromatize and Halo is to T-bol what andro was to test.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Personally i'd just you Turinabol but that's just me:twisted:.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Personally i'd just you Turinabol but that's just me:twisted:.
That would seem like the obvious thing to do but Im one of the few people left out there that is actually concerned about doing illegal stuff...Halo is perfectly legal, T-bol is not. Im not judging ANYONE for what they use/dont use.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Im one of the few people left out there that is actually concerned about doing illegal stuff...Halo is perfectly legal, T-bol is not. Im not judging ANYONE for what they use/dont use.
GOOD POINT!Also you may not be in the minority on this!The sales of SD,E...MAX,PP,ect...Now HALODROL are obviously doing incredible!!!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Biggernstonger how is your strength gains holding up post cycle?

BiggerNstronger

Awards
So far so good...havent maxed yet but still feel real good and strong. Tommorow will be my heavy bench day I will be able to tell for sure after that.

knox

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah...there is one on March 4th in Hays too. Im going into the bench only in Hays but will probably do the whole meet in Hutch. THEN there is an official NASA meet the very next week in Salina too...probably wont do that one, just spectate. What about you and Knox and your lil' bro? Good hearin' from ya. later
Wuzzup! Good luck on your upcoming meets. Seems like you are gettin strong fast. I'll probably hold off on the competitions for a while. I"ll to see what is goin on for me around those dates and possibly come watch ya.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Hey Knox...nice to hear from ya. Hope you and your boys make it to Hutch, it should be fun again.

To further update this thread: yesterday on decline I hit 405 for 6 reps, then jumped up to 450 and hit one fairly easy and couldnt get the second rep. Im stoked!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
To further update this thread: yesterday on decline I hit 405 for 6 reps, then jumped up to 450 and hit one fairly easy and couldnt get the second rep. Im stoked!
Hey Cuz you did really good Friday!Keep it up!

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't get gyno, turinabol doesn't aromatize and Halo is to T-bol what andro was to test.
PA stated the following:

"a popular product out there right now contains 45% DMT, 25% or so of a precursor to an east german drug, and the rest being a scattering of unidentifiable material" (http://musclegurus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120)

He couldn't because of legal reasons state what product he was discussing but it seems quite obvious that it is Halodrol-50. So you do need to watch out for gyno as the DMT will aromatize. The Washington Post that Amy Shipley wrote also states DMT is present in Halodrol-50 from tests done by Catlin though it doens't state how much.

Irish480

Awards
Does your body benefit from DMT in any way? I'm very confused and unaware of what DMT is and I used the search bar.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Does your body benefit from DMT in any way? I'm very confused and unaware of what DMT is and I used the search bar.
DMT is desoxymethyltestosterone. Phera-Plex from Anabolic Xtreme is DMT.

Bruce Kneller is running some tests to verify whether or not DMT is present in both the old and new batches of Halodrol-50.

Irish480

Awards

Bruce Kneller is running some tests to verify whether or not DMT is present in both the old and new batches of Halodrol-50.
Do you think DMT would cause more harm than good or no?

BKneller

Banned
Awards

Ben Meibos from SRCS just contacted me and samples are being sent to him tomorrow from both lot#'s (there are only 2 ever made).

He is testing for TMG (waste of time but I need to pay extra to shut the retard factor up), DMT and THG.

I hear the newest rumor is Halodrol contains norbolethone (typical bb.com stupidity). Norbolethone is a federally scheduled C-III substance that was a horribly shitty substance when it was legal (or at least not C-III). So is THG. Neither will be found in any lot of Halodrol (nobody ever claimed there was any in it with an credibility).

There was never anybody saying anything about norbolethone/thg in Halodrol (not Amy Shipley, not Don Caitlin, not the WP, not anybody) and this is typical of the baseless rumor mongering that retarded people do. If bb.com had an IQ test before people could post, their membership would decrease by at least 90% and the board would be a much more interesting place.

Right now it is a cess pool/toilet full of people making back alley deals with companies for free **** to push their prods on the board, bogus accusations, bogus logs of supplements that were never used by any of the people posting and general stupidity. It's a shame Ryan does not take more of an interest in the board and cares more about selling product. But hey, what do I know?

In 10-14 days we'll all know what's in H-50 and what is not for sure.

After that, I have told Rich to take legal action against any person or board rep or company that says "Halodrol contains X" in it and rightfully so. The speculation and outright lies (usually started by a particular competitor, I might add, we have e-mails with this guy's addy attached forwarded by customers telling them H-50 will make you the f*cking devil).

I'm not going to debate or fight over this anymore, it is a waste of time and effort. Let the chips fall where they do when the lab assays come back.

Enough is enough of this nonsense! It's put up or shut up time. The assays done by SRCS will speak for themselves. I see no need to comment on them either way.

Either there was some DMT in it or there was not.

If there was, GN needs to tighten up the QA/QC and offer a refund to anyone with the old batch (assuming anyone wants one).

If there was not, then I think a lot of people owe GN, me and many others a SERIOUS f*cking apology.

BK

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Ben Meibos from SRCS just contacted me and samples are being sent to him tomorrow from both lot#'s (there are only 2 ever made).

He is testing for TMG (waste of time but I need to pay extra to shut the retard factor up), DMT and THG.

I hear the newest rumor is Halodrol contains norbolethone (typical bb.com stupidity). Norbolethone is a federally scheduled C-III substance that was a horribly shitty substance when it was legal (or at least not C-III). So is THG. Neither will be found in any lot of Halodrol (nobody ever claimed there was any in it with an credibility).

There was never anybody saying anything about norbolethone/thg in Halodrol (not Amy Shipley, not Don Caitlin, not the WP, not anybody) and this is typical of the baseless rumor mongering that retarded people do. If bb.com had an IQ test before people could post, their membership would decrease by at least 90% and the board would be a much more interesting place.

Right now it is a cess pool/toilet full of people making back alley deals with companies for free **** to push their prods on the board, bogus accusations, bogus logs of supplements that were never used by any of the people posting and general stupidity. It's a shame Ryan does not take more of an interest in the board and cares more about selling product. But hey, what do I know?

In 10-14 days we'll all know what's in H-50 and what is not for sure.

After that, I have told Rich to take legal action against any person or board rep or company that says "Halodrol contains X" in it and rightfully so. The speculation and outright lies (usually started by a particular competitor, I might add, we have e-mails with this guy's addy attached forwarded by customers telling them H-50 will make you the f*cking devil).

I'm not going to debate or fight over this anymore, it is a waste of time and effort. Let the chips fall where they do when the lab assays come back.

Enough is enough of this nonsense! It's put up or shut up time. The assays done by SRCS will speak for themselves. I see no need to comment on them either way.

Either there was some DMT in it or there was not.

If there was, GN needs to tighten up the QA/QC and offer a refund to anyone with the old batch (assuming anyone wants one).

If there was not, then I think a lot of people owe GN, me and many others a SERIOUS f*cking apology.

BK
Christ, I can't wait for this to be over. For Bk and AM.com

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Part of the problem was all the hush hush about what was/is actually IN H-50. It let all sorts of guesswork and speculation into the picture...the so-called "list of ingredients" on the box doesnt say much. For what its worth I tried H-50 and really liked it, got great results and would try it again assuming I know without a doubt that the more recent batch is the same stuff as the first batch that I tried.