Will post videos soon

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I will be posting vids from todays workout very soon (next couple of days). Today I got an EASY 655 raw touch and go, and a rough 665 raw touch and go. The handoff wasn't great on the 665, but I still got it and thats what matters. I plan on bettering these lifts by 25-30 (or more) pounds in the near future! Look for me at the Designer Supplements booth at the Arnold.

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
let's see em brudda. disappeared for a stint but looks like you haven't been skimping on training.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I should be getting them up very soon, the friend who recorded it on his phone is supposed to e-mail them to me tonight. As soon as I figure out how to post them up here or on putfile I will.

tattoopierced1

glad to see you back...was starting to wonder whether you dropped a big one on you since no one heard from you in a while...

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see you back...was starting to wonder whether you dropped a big one on you since no one heard from you in a while...
LOL, nope, school has just been a bitch and been searching for jobs so I can afford to live post-graduation. I also took a couple weeks off of lifting after my last comp because I was seriously overtrained and needed the rest. It has paid off as you will see on the 655 vid!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you're about to graduate? if i were the employer, i'd be scared to tell you no, lol. please don't eat me. :)

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
you're about to graduate? if i were the employer, i'd be scared to tell you no, lol. please don't eat me. :)
Yup, I graduate in May! Maybe I will have to use their fear to my advantage:bow28:

tattoopierced1

just wear a shirt that can easily rip if you flex a bit...might lead you to a higher paying salary... "well, here is what the job pays base... <shirt rip>, umm..but in your case, we'll start you here at the higher pay..."

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
just wear a shirt that can easily rip if you flex a bit...might lead you to a higher paying salary... "well, here is what the job pays base... <shirt rip>, umm..but in your case, we'll start you here at the higher pay..."
LOL, I wished it worked that way! I need the extra salary for food, it gets expensive trying to feed myself :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I wished it worked that way! I need the extra salary for food, it gets expensive trying to feed myself :)
****, i bet so. elephant and yak meat are a rarity in the U.S. :run:

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Cant wait to see your videos bro!Did u ever get my PM from Bb.com?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Its been a few weeks!Told u about my next meet.Hopefully i will have a another state record!
:woohoo:
That is awesome bro! Be sure to get a vid of it, I would love to see that ****! I can't wait to see you get over 600lbs!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
That is awesome bro! Be sure to get a vid of it, I would love to see that ****! I can't wait to see you get over 600lbs!
Thanks!Last contest i bombed!Didnt get one lift!Started to high (but ive hit it many times before w/no problem).My whole B.S. Crew will be there this time though!They help get me hype and spot & get my shirt on.Lots of help and lots of fun this time!
:head:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
just go to my putfile link in my sig for the vids. they are not real clear because they were taken with a camera phone. On both lifts the spotter has his hands close to the bar but they are open, you can kinda see it when it clears up a little.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Great lifts NIck...you need some practice on the vids though! LOL

I still swear you got an arch going there!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Great lifts NIck...you need some practice on the vids though! LOL

I still swear you got an arch going there!
It was an old man taking the vid on a friends phone, and I did have a little arch going on during thise lifts.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
It was an old man taking the vid on a friends phone, and I did have a little arch going on during thise lifts.
Thats cool...I figured you were going to say something about your massive butt cheeks again that would discredit your arch. Arch or not, great lifts. Whats your shirted bench up to now?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
shirted to nick is wearing an XXXL t-shirt.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
Nah...dude knows how to work a bench-shirt too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
last time i heard him talking about it, he was in the 800's i believe. once he gets that shirt down, he's breaking all the records.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
last time i heard him talking about it, he was in the 800's i believe. once he gets that shirt down, he's breaking all the records.
most I have ever hit in the gym is 825, but it was sloppy. I still have a ways to go on my shirtwork, but it will be mastered before the next BB4$!

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
damn that is some nice lifting man. Impressive.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Here is what I did today

All done with doubled purple bands on the bar
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x3
500x1
525x1

Triceps pushdowns (rope)
150x10
200x10x3 sets

Tate presses
100'sx10x3sets

Guess I am kinda turning this into a log also, lol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good lord. LOL. getting ready to smash those records brudda. :D

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
My next raw comp is on the 29th of this month in Granger, IN

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
going for the big 7?
Not at this one, I think the most I will attempt at this one is 650. I am just guest lifting at this meet. I think I will save my attempt at the big 7 for a meet later on in the year.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
how much is that at the top?
Depends on setup but the doubled purples I have weight out as picking up 270-290lbs off the floor. Giving it around 770lbs at the top.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I bettered my banded bench by going up to 525 with doubled purples, I did this on tuesday. It fried my CNS but it was worth it. I will be going moderately heavy this sunday, its my last workout before my next meet.