2005 WSM on TV today

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
What the title says. 5pm EST to Midnight I think. ESPN 2.

djmarkiss

Awards
Cool. I've seen most of them I think. If it's the one that was in China then yeah. Always enjoy watching those competitions.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that kid kevin nee is pretty impressive. he's only 20 years old.

jeezlouis

Awards
that kid kevin nee is pretty impressive. he's only 20 years old.

i know i first saw him on mtvs true life its pretty cool that a 20 year old is holding his own with those guys.he gonna be a contender for a long time to come if doesnt get injured knock on wood

djmarkiss

Awards
Yeh I saw Kevin on True Life too. He was very impressive. Hopefully one day he will win it all.

tattoopierced1

i'm sure one day kevin will be WSM pending he doesnt injure himself. Wait till he gets out of school and puts a bit more mass on himself and he'll be one tough competitor. He looked good at this one even with it being his first, he gave some of those guys a run for their money...imagine what more muscle on him will do and a few more years of experience under his belt......

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I came away mightily impressed with him.

Helluva future as long as he can stay healthy. (knock on wood) :hammer:

djmarkiss

Awards
Espn classic has the WSM event from 2001 on right now. Sorry I posted it so late.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Not if Marius Pudzianowski continues to dominate like he has. I think the guy is only 28 years old or something. Fucking beast.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Not if Marius Pudzianowski continues to dominate like he has. I think the guy is only 28 years old or something. Fucking beast.
Marius is a machine...I was suprised to see the the ukranian powerlifter beat him in the keg squat event.

The ukranian did all 7/8 reps and then was standing around holding up the full sled waiting for another keg...awesome site!
:jaw:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Marius is a machine...I was suprised to see the the ukranian powerlifter beat him in the keg squat event.

The ukranian did all 7/8 reps and then was standing around holding up the full sled waiting for another keg...awesome site!
:jaw:
That was pretty impressive. But he choked on most of the other events. This is why Marius is so awesome. He excels in all events, not just one or two.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
It's his crazy conditioning. That guy is freakishly in shape (Marius).

Kevin was cool to watch...a lot of spirit and good attitude in that guy.

I liked the other American too (Osterland I think ?) .
The guys is like 6' 6" about 300 and he's young too!
He smoked through the stones at the end, clenching a place for himself in the finals. He got such a good time, I cheered so loud I scared my cats...lol.

AnabolicXLee

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a class with kevin. Hes huge, I believe hes around 260 now.

Mr. Methyl

Banned
Awards
I'm watching this world strongest man thing right now. This kids Kevin Nee is impressive, has a strong deadlift, but that's about all.

700 lbs. deadlift (pretty good) and a 500 max squat. (Something is wrong with this picture) Oh and a 420 max bench press.

djmarkiss

Awards
ESPN 2 is showing the 2005 WSM all the episodes starting at 430pm pacific time