Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those make my knees hurt just watching.

Ether

Awards
Sweet videos guys! Very inspiring. TKE that's just plain gross.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:shoot: yeah thats very nasty

Last edited:
revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
as stated before, a proven fake. Looks real, is gross, but is fake.

I know nothing about powerlifting but in the other vidoe of that guy it looked like he was sniffing his chalk,no idea why he would, but in this one I didnt see anything. I am guessing that is a smelling salt or something. I know, Im stupid, but curious!
Drew

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, smelling salts bro. or ammonia caps. both are common in pl'ing.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I knew he wasnt sniffing chalk, thought maybe some coke to be honest the way this animal was acting. (all that was flying around would have been a waste) but I was pretty sure that it was smelling salts or the like. Or maybe just a routine he got into, like pushing the bar forward a little with his foot, he liked to wipe his nose. I have seen stranger things. Before a wrestling match I would have to do 35 push ups and 25 jumping jacks, and 55 jumps with a jump rope. For some reason they all had to end in a five. The reason I though coke was cause I used it before competing in high school in wrestling and it worked like a charm. All these people hyping up this AMP try a gram of caine. That will blow your fucing mind. Actually dont try it, it can kill you. I made some huge mistakes and I have learned. Enough about my life story. L8tr

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
marius p. (don't know how to spell his f'ing name) popped for coke and was disqualified from one of those strong-man comps. seem ridiculous to me but i'm sure it's common.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I am sure alot of those guys use it. The amount of intensity you get from a quick line is unbeliveable. I would like to see an NFL locker room at halftime. Some "greenies" getting passed around or lines, more people die from that then juice. Priorities are all messed up. Just ask Jose?:blink:

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
it looks like somebody edited my post...well i didn't know it was fake. I thought it had really happen, well anyways I am sorry if I offended anyone, I just thought that it will be something to have in mind while we are squating so much weight.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just gross and unecessary. Not a big deal.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be atleast 425lbs. Depends on body fat. That is no help I know, but I wanted to take a guess anyways.:thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, i guess i'm going to suck at pl'ing because there is no fucking way i'm going to let myself get that fat. when i exceed 275, it's diet time.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
well, i guess i'm going to suck at pl'ing because there is no fucking way i'm going to let myself get that fat. when i exceed 275, it's diet time.
What do you think he is weighing in at, just curious!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
God dang, that is big!!!! Crazy! Never do I ever want to be over 220lbs. To be honest, I dont think I will ever get over 210 but it would be nice.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is so f'ing gay. 1200lbs is a freaking bear plus some. that is crazyness!!

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
he is huge!!!!!! Now imagine if all that weigh he has was not fat but mostly muscle...A ****#ng monster!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, it's a serious ass squat. can't argue with that. but damn, he's a bigun.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub you don't have to get fat to do powerlifting, ever watch worlds strongest man? I can't remember his name right now but he's been worlds strongest man a couple times now and he's SHREDDED and veiny.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that's marius pudisomething. i know you don't have to be that fat brudda, it was a rhetorical statement, sarcasm at it's finest. otoh, strongest man and powerlifting aren't the same. there are similarities though. i'll stick in my weight class and i'm sure things will turn out fine. SHW class is for a different breed.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
otoh, strongest man and powerlifting aren't the same
Thats for damn sure. Strongest man takes strenght no doubt, but it takes endurance, speed, agility, into consideration as well. Those guys don't train for one rep sets. And their competitions don't involve maxing out.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read an article recently (was it posted here?) about a powerlifter who is super ripped.

He used to weigh 320 and be the typical fat powerlifter. Then he tore his hamstring and had to do bench only comps. He decided to drop some fat so he could compete in lower weight classes. He's now like 265 and benches over 750. 265 but ripped to shreds (he's really really tall).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, brad something or another. it's around here, kelsey posted it before with his diet.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn good read. thanks for that post kelsey. points for you :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4