- 12-29-2005, 08:32 PM
- 12-29-2005, 10:32 PM
yeah, that's marius pudisomething. i know you don't have to be that fat brudda, it was a rhetorical statement, sarcasm at it's finest. otoh, strongest man and powerlifting aren't the same. there are similarities though. i'll stick in my weight class and i'm sure things will turn out fine. SHW class is for a different breed.
- 12-30-2005, 07:14 AM
otoh, strongest man and powerlifting aren't the same
01-18-2006, 12:58 PM
I read an article recently (was it posted here?) about a powerlifter who is super ripped.
He used to weigh 320 and be the typical fat powerlifter. Then he tore his hamstring and had to do bench only comps. He decided to drop some fat so he could compete in lower weight classes. He's now like 265 and benches over 750. 265 but ripped to shreds (he's really really tall).
01-18-2006, 04:32 PM
01-19-2006, 09:03 AM
dave gulledge hes on www.midwestbarbell.com
i have seen him a few times hes about 6'0-6'1 really freakin thick though
here an article about him with vids- really cool check it out BEEZ
check him in school (freakin ripped)
you have to read the whole article (pretty interesting)
01-19-2006, 09:19 AM
01-19-2006, 03:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:32 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2003, 05:39 AM
- By yourdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2003, 05:47 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:20 PM
- By dez/null in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:56 PM