What Music Do You listen to while lifting?
- 02-17-2006, 02:29 AM
- 02-26-2006, 01:27 PM
If we had a way to put together a disk with the top 20 or 30 songs people like, that would be cool. It would also give people a chance to sample some new stuff. Broaden their horizons so to speak. Money made goes to support the board. Just an idea.
- 02-26-2006, 01:46 PM
02-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I usually don't care whats on, although I can't stand techno, and rap really.
I like to listen to classic rock, 80's,
if I put on a tape or cd it's usually-
appatite for destruction (G'n R)
Global grip challenge 2005 cd that I competed in, it's a 2-cd set with every competitor's favorites everything from metallica,AC/DC,priest, hatebreed, Jonny Cash,avenged sevenfold, autium ahes (whoever they are), and eye of the tiger......and no rap at all!!! I love those cds.
06-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the Post everyone, I've downloaded a lot of bands I never had heard of and Monday should be a badass workout.
System of a Down
and a whole lot mo.
06-15-2006, 02:27 PM
lamb of god
alice in chains
SUB DUB MICROMACHINE- love their song FLY
some oldschool AFI
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMeatus101 in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Training ForumReplies: 155Last Post: 03-09-2011, 03:54 PM
- By Loki003 in forum General ChatReplies: 97Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:36 AM
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:16 AM
- By holyintellect in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2008, 03:56 PM