took the dive

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'm sure i'll like it better than using straps. in my mind , i picture being able to pull more once grip catches up. the least amount of time spent in that bent down position = less energy expended and less tiring of the back, i'm looking forward to it.
    Thats it bro!YOu got the right atitude so im sure you will do great!

2. Yeah the hook grip is very useful if you feel ok using it. It felt weird at first for me, but it allowed for much better grip control and strength. I wouldn't worry too much Beelze, your grip should catch up quick, but you are going to have to start waning yourself off of using the straps on every heavy set.

•   

3. i hear ya.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i'm sure i'll like it better than using straps. in my mind , i picture being able to pull more once grip catches up. the least amount of time spent in that bent down position = less energy expended and less tiring of the back, i'm looking forward to it.
    Exactly...all that newfound kinetic energy will pay dividends. Get in there and attack that bar.

5. ooh rah,.......sorry, vietnam flashback
    •   

6. Your gonna love the Hardcore suit... not only are they the most badass lookin squat suit out there, but they literally "shove" you outta the hole in those deep ass squats. Mine's saved my ass multiple times. Enjoy bro! - HTTC

7. looking forward to it brudda. once i'm out of the hole, the rest is cake.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 08:55 AM
  2. Just took the TNT plunge-a few questions..
    By RoadBlocK in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:16 PM
  3. i took the prime plunge
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 04:20 PM
  4. Took the plunge...
    By TheUsual in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 03:52 AM