What are the Best wrist wraps?
- 10-23-2005, 10:50 PM
- 10-23-2005, 11:30 PM
10-24-2005, 07:14 AM
I use the ZRV-Pro 36 inch wraps. A+ as far as quality and durability. A++ as far as support. And A+++ as far as style goes. My wraps are all the talk at my gym.Originally Posted by Truck 44
10-24-2005, 07:21 AM
I've used and own both of the above wraps (although I don't use 36" wraps for my wrists) and prefer the Black Mamba's
10-24-2005, 12:46 PM
I will have to look into some different wraps!
I always use titan THP.Those are the only ones i have ever tried!
10-25-2005, 04:22 PM
10-26-2005, 09:13 PM
What about durablility? If its just a matter personal preference then I would prefer whichever one might last the longest. Im just getting into heavy enough benching that my wrists are becoming an issue so Im "shopping" right now for the right wraps.Originally Posted by NickW
10-27-2005, 11:28 PM
I have had my pair since my senior year of HS, but I only use them on bench days (2x per week).Originally Posted by BiggerNstronger
11-05-2005, 05:08 PM
11-28-2005, 05:01 PM
11-29-2005, 02:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 51FTY in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 03-01-2016, 08:51 PM
- By chlorella in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:00 PM
- By DaBulls in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:56 AM
- By 2big4u in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-19-2007, 06:59 AM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:01 PM