Video of 950lbs + Deadlift!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
My cuz sent me this video!Thought i would share it with you guys.
Dont know if you have seen it yet!Not sure if its old or new!
Guy is pulling some serious weight!
http://media.putfile.com/benni
:bow28:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That is ridiculously impressive. A 1000 or 1100 pound squat does'nt impress me(at least with a 500 pounds taken out of the bottom with squat suit), that however does.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Cracks me up everytime he runs up to that Bar!:toofunny:

He sure does make it look easy!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I think he snorted chalk before he attempted the lift. Paired with the wacko music and the insane amount of weight he pulled, he's a freakin' crazyman.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lmao he runs to the bar, knocks over the chalk/crack holder, looks up in the air and waves his arms--and you want me to be surprised with his deadlift? deadlifting is the most sane thing that guy did in that video :rofl:

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Haha, whats the deal with the running start.....

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
My back hurts! That is a sh*tload of weight.

Punta: everytime I see your avatar I think it's time to train back!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thats insane, I believe he is cousins with Magnus ver Magnusson or something like that, one of the worlds strongest man competitors in the late 90's early 2000. I saw a video of this guy deadlifting about 6-7 months ago and he would approach the bar the same way each time, run up there and just rip it. Crazy stuff.....

Jimmy_magix

Awards
Wow, somebody take the chalk from that fool...

I love how he goes crazy throwing his arms around like a nutbar yet he picks up the sets his grip so gently. Bloody impressive lift though, despite the whole snorting chalk thing.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
he didnt snort chalk he snorted an amonia cap

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Did he seriously snort ammonia? Why?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried it personally but it's pretty common for PL'ers to take a hit of ammonia before attempting a big lift, especially in competition. from what i understand, it's a huge rush.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
haven't tried it personally but it's pretty common for PL'ers to take a hit of ammonia before attempting a big lift, especially in competition. from what i understand, it's a huge rush.
Nah, we just like the SMELL of it!! Try it sometime...you will never forget THAT smell. MMMMMMMm ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
when i hit a comp, i'm sure i'll take a big ol' hit.

Khyron

Awards
how high did he jump in that clip? It was like 2 feet or more

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
how high did he jump in that clip? It was like 2 feet or more
Power Lifters have mad hops. Look for some pictures an I'll bet you find some guys jumping a loy higher.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is soo impressive. He made that look like nothing.. He just held it and smirks with it in his hands. DAMN

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
probably got a 1000 in him, what's the record now anyway?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ammonia will open you up too which may have somehting to do with it but I thought he was snorting the chalk :)

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he reaches behind his year before he snorts could that have been the ammonia cap? snorting chalk is a bit pointless but then again so is knocking over a chalk holder and waving your arms in the air.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
knocking over that chalk would have screwed everything up for me "ahhh crap, im sorry man. here, let me clean that up for you..."

Unclemikejones

Awards
first offf thats nice.
nate dawg like the avatar

fedaykin

Board Supporter
Awards
when i hit a comp, i'm sure i'll take a big ol' hit.
you might want to try it once or twice before then, otherwise it will just knock you on your butt and mess your lift.

The record now is 970, just set by this same man. The pull that he made in that video was the previous record.