deadlift goal reached.....for now anywayz
- 11-06-2005, 12:10 PM
- 11-06-2005, 06:31 PM
deadlifts are my most hated exercise, so my hat goes off to you.
- 11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
7 plates are just around the corner for you.
11-09-2005, 04:32 PM
How can i watch your vid, I registered but dont have access, Anyway sounds good tho wish i could see
11-09-2005, 05:41 PM
little harder than i expected. missed 625 last week.Originally Posted by hulagn1971
11-10-2005, 06:19 AM
congrats beezle - im struggling with 5 plates at the moment
11-10-2005, 07:58 AM
what made mine shoot up recently was alternating between 2 different programs from week to week:
program 1) full range deads
program 2) good mornings
rack deads (knee level)
the rest of my back workout was random, generally barbell or dumbbell rows, wide grip or close grip pulldowns, etc.
11-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Don't know if you saw my comment up a few posts, but I was also wondering if you knew what band/song that was in your vid? Sounds pretty kick-ass!
11-11-2005, 07:31 AM
nah, i didn't set that song bro. the mods take the video and spice it up with whatever they want. sounds close to godsmack, little slow for their style though
Similar Forum Threads
- By drussell4801 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2009, 09:57 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2007, 02:33 PM
- By builtolast in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 08-05-2005, 10:45 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:39 PM
- By G.E.SUPERHUMAN in forum PicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-07-2003, 06:12 PM