deadlift goal reached.....for now anywayz

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. screw you guys i'm going home

2. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    screw you guys i'm going home
    You are bulking aren't you? I mean...if you feel in character with Eric Cartman

Here...cheesypoofs and beefcake 5000 for you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Nice lift Beelze, I think you could crank out another rep at that weight easy. Go for a single some time, and don't be affraid of a belt when doing it either.
    that was supposed to be a single, but it was too easy so i tried another one.

i use a belt for squats when i go over 500. for deads, they just pinch too much. what does a belt really do anyway as long as form stays intact? spill the beans ol'er.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    You are bulking aren't you? I mean...if you feel in character with Eric Cartman

Here...cheesypoofs and beefcake 5000 for you
    "are you a 90lbs weakling? then try our ultimate weight gainer 9000. over 1000 grams of saturated fat per serving."

beefcake....BEEFCAKE

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    that was supposed to be a single, but it was too easy so i tried another one.

i use a belt for squats when i go over 500. for deads, they just pinch too much. what does a belt really do anyway as long as form stays intact? spill the beans ol'er.
    Better stability for your core. It will not do much, but any front bearing load is going to cause some rounding of your back, and a belt can help. Try it for a heavy single and see how you like it. If the belt is pinching then tighten it from the back iow wear it backwards. I personally only use it on really heavy clean pulls 300k+ (a variation of deads) regardless you are a strong bastard, hope to see you in some meets soon.

6. alrighty, i'll give it a whirl this friday, hitting 605 this time. if the pec gets back to normal, i'll def be competiting soon.

7. thats impressive beelzebub... got a question for you, what do you squat for a single or double max, and if you arent sure of that, is it common for a person to squat or dead more weight? good job, and i think 7 plates will come far more quickly than april...

8. doubled 515 on squat tuesday, with belt/wraps. probably single out 535ish, maybe 545 if the mood was right. from what i've seen, deads are generally stronger than squat.

9. Beelze,

Awesome lift man! What's there to say that hasn't been said already? Great control, speed, form looked great.

Do you know what that song was in the vid? Sounded like something I'd definately like!

10. Great lift! But I would strongly consider ditching the straps. Though at first it will be humbling, I've found training grip strength increases VERY quickly when done properly. Use the thick barbell, rack deads at 70% of 1 RM with a 5 second hold at the top, and my personal favorite, the captains of crush grippers.

Congrats man.
    •   

11. Very Impressive.

12. deadlifts are my most hated exercise, so my hat goes off to you.

13. 7 plates are just around the corner for you.

14. How can i watch your vid, I registered but dont have access, Anyway sounds good tho wish i could see

15. Quote Originally Posted by hulagn1971
    7 plates are just around the corner for you.
    little harder than i expected. missed 625 last week.

16. congrats beezle - im struggling with 5 plates at the moment

17. what made mine shoot up recently was alternating between 2 different programs from week to week:
    program 1) full range deads
    program 2) good mornings
    rack deads (knee level)

the rest of my back workout was random, generally barbell or dumbbell rows, wide grip or close grip pulldowns, etc.

18. Hey Beelze,

Don't know if you saw my comment up a few posts, but I was also wondering if you knew what band/song that was in your vid? Sounds pretty kick-ass!

19. nah, i didn't set that song bro. the mods take the video and spice it up with whatever they want. sounds close to godsmack, little slow for their style though

Similar Forum Threads

1. my goals, looking for critiques
    By drussell4801 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:57 PM
  2. Bush Signs Law to Widen Legal Reach for Wiretapping
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:33 PM
  3. Buying food for now on...
    By builtolast in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15