Videos fromt he PL meet this weekend!Alot of fun!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
First meet i went to that wasnt tested and it was alot of fun!
Got to meet Knox and Natedawg and we all had a good time!
I hit all my lifts and could of gotten more on bench!Still learning
Deadlifts and will move up quick on them(i hope)!Thanks for the advice
i have gotten off of this board and when you see my videos let me
know what i need to work on.
I hit 525lbs on bench but it went up very slow
then i hit 535lbs (after a hit of ammonia) easier &
then I hit 550lbs on Bench real easy.

The video below is of the 550lbs:
http://members.cox.net/ibuy2sell2/550lbs.AVI

I hit 550lbs on Deadlifts
then 575lbs & then I hit 596lbs on Deadlifts (never did that much before!).

The video below is of the 595lbs:
http://members.cox.net/mrskullcrusher/595lbs%20deadlift.AVI

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
I ended up winning 2 medals a plaque & a trophy for BEST overall lifter
plus $45 in Gift certificates!Not bad for never using illegal "supplements"!
Next meet will be a tested meet next month & i should have a
state record in benchpress.
:head:

In the background you can see the B.S.CREW
(the lifting crew We put together)who were there to
help out and support and a couple even lifted in some events too!

knox

Awards
  • Established
Awsome lifts man! They were even more impressive in person. I took home 2 medals, 2 plaques and $30 in certificates. Between the two of us we could really put the hurt on Red Lobster LoL! :food:

Good luck with your next meet and your attempt to break a record! It was great meeting the whole B.S. crew. take care.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Thanks Knox!After this next comp i will try to change around my
lifting to more like NICK W has told me.Bring bar down lower,elbows in
and practice an arch.Dont want to try and change it right now
with this comp so close.Hey Knox Your Mohawk Cut looked tough!LOL!

itgds69

Awards
Congratulations!!! Awesome work! Your 550 on the bench looked sweet and it seems you definitely had more in the tank for 600! Good job on hitting 595 with your DL, especially for the fact that you're still learning them. Next time, put baby powder all along your legs where the bar would touch it and keep the bar closer to you (have someone put the baby powder on you or use the bottom of the powder bottle to rub it on, don't get any on your hands). I think you would have been able to pull it quicker and easier if you weren't trying to keep it from touching your legs. You'll get it down pat soon...you're definitely strong and have much more to look forward to!!! ;)

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Knox!After this next comp i will try to change around my
lifting to more like NICK W has told me.Bring bar down lower,elbows in
and practice an arch.Dont want to try and change it right now
with this comp so close.Hey Knox Your Mohawk Cut looked tough!LOL!
Yeah, don't change up anything before your next comp, don't want to get thrown off. Wait until you have a couple months between comps and then throw that stuff in there. The arch and bar placement will make a huge difference themselves, and turning the elbows in (as long as your medial head is strong enough) will make a huge difference. Good luck to you on your next comp, and feel free to ask me anything that you think I could help you with.

Ghosting

Ouch on the deadlift. I think I got a hernia just watching that. :D You PL's must be a little hardcore. Awesome job. :)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if its just me but i like to hold my hands on both sides the same way. ive tried the one over one under but it just doesn't help me at all, i feel like im going to drop the bar.

just me?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
when i use a overhand grip, i feel it more in my middle and upper back. makes it harder.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The alternating grip allows you to hold more weight.

Ghosting

I would have to clean the sand out of my vagina before I even attempted 100lb deadlifts. The extent of my deadlift experience is picking up my shoes.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
The alternating grip allows you to hold more weight.
I agree with Nate!I use to use straps all the time now i never use them on Deadlifts!
When i did use them i would not alternate my grip but almost all lifting feds you cant
use straps and once you get use to NOT using them your grip gets ALOT stronger.That is
my opinion.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Yeah, don't change up anything before your next comp, don't want to get thrown off. Wait until you have a couple months between comps and then throw that stuff in there. The arch and bar placement will make a huge difference themselves, and turning the elbows in (as long as your medial head is strong enough) will make a huge difference. Good luck to you on your next comp, and feel free to ask me anything that you think I could help you with.
I will work on it right after i get this NEW state Record!!:thumbsup:

Maybe some day i will catch up with you Nick????:toofunny:

Nick i sent u a PM on bb.com.Thanks for all the help!

hemidog

Awards
there is gonna be a new sherif in town in salina Yes i can pass the test if required trust me... nate, check your outlaw pms

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
there is gonna be a new sherif in town in salina Yes i can pass the test if required trust me... nate, check your outlaw pms
Good 4 U!:yawn:
I guarentee if i was taking TEST E,Dbol and whatever else i would be pushing up alot more weight too!
Just trying to do it legal....:nono: ....i KNOW i dont have to worry about getting tested!Have fun signing up
saying that you have never taken anything Illegal!!:toofunny:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I will work on it right after i get this NEW state Record!!:thumbsup:

Maybe some day i will catch up with you Nick????:toofunny:

Nick i sent u a PM on bb.com.Thanks for all the help!
You could catch up with me, besides strength all it takes is knowledge that you can do the weights you set out to do. You need 100% confidence, and you should have that with the weights you have been putting up.

hemidog

Awards
Good 4 U!:yawn:
I guarentee if i was taking TEST E,Dbol and whatever else i would be pushing up alot more weight too!
Just trying to do it legal....:nono: ....i KNOW i dont have to worry about getting tested!Have fun signing up
saying that you have never taken anything Illegal!!:toofunny:
\
bro, all you have to do is read the rule that nasa has and will will see it clearly states no over the counter
1ad or anything similar such as superdrol or max lmg. SO you are breaking nasa rules as well.... when ever your done.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
You could catch up with me, besides strength all it takes is knowledge that you can do the weights you set out to do. You need 100% confidence, and you should have that with the weights you have been putting up.
Well I tell you what that really is true!Cause I remember when i hit 400lbs on bench and thought
that is as far as i will ever go and then hitting 450lbs and still thinking 500lbs NO WAY.........550lbs went up easy
so now im set on 600lbs......plus if i start trying some new techniques that you have talked to me about maybe i
will fly up faster.Thanks for your help NICK!

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Well I tell you what that really is true!Cause I remember when i hit 400lbs on bench and thought
that is as far as i will ever go and then hitting 450lbs and still thinking 500lbs NO WAY.........550lbs went up easy
so now im set on 600lbs......plus if i start trying some new techniques that you have talked to me about maybe i
will fly up faster.Thanks for your help NICK!
No problem, if there is ever anything else I can help you with just let me know.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
No problem, if there is ever anything else I can help you with just let me know.
Nick have tried any single ply bench shirts?Ive on tried Titan Fury and have thought about the
RageX but it of course cost alot more.Another guy i know uses the Metal shirt.You tried any of these?
If i start using a arch i may switch to a F6.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Nick have tried any single ply bench shirts?Ive on tried Titan Fury and have thought about the
RageX but it of course cost alot more.Another guy i know uses the Metal shirt.You tried any of these?
If i start using a arch i may switch to a F6.
I have used the rageX and the Metal shirt, I definately prefer the RageX, its a much faster shirt and I feel it gives better support throughout the entire range of motion. The RageX isn't that much more expensive unless you get a lot of customizations, its $70-75 for a single ply. The RageX is the shirt that everyone has been wearing when they hit big numbers (Kennelly, Wolfe, etc.). If you know someone who has a RageX that will fit you, you should try it out. The first time I put mine on I hit 800 off a 1 board.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
I have used the rageX and the Metal shirt, I definately prefer the RageX, its a much faster shirt and I feel it gives better support throughout the entire range of motion. The RageX isn't that much more expensive unless you get a lot of customizations, its $70-75 for a single ply. The RageX is the shirt that everyone has been wearing when they hit big numbers (Kennelly, Wolfe, etc.). If you know someone who has a RageX that will fit you, you should try it out. The first time I put mine on I hit 800 off a 1 board.
WOW!You get it straight from Inzer?I thought a single ply RAGE X was $135.Maybe im looking in the wrong places.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
sent response, let me know what you think (through e-mail).