NickW what does your workout look like?
- 09-30-2005, 10:24 AM
- 09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
- 6'0" 360 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I train chest twice a week, ME day and DE day. Right now I am working on building my lockout strength with 4board band presses, and every other week I work on my shirt technique by going as heavy as I can as explosively as I can. I do train chest and tri's at the same time and heavy on ME day, and then on DE day I just do a set or two for tris as they are usually pretty fatigues from the band work (triceps are my weakpoint). I do occasionaly go heavy after I am done with my DE work, like last night after I finished my 8 sets of 3 reps I went as heavy as I could using good form. I managed to work up to 475 + a pair of doubled purple bands (the bands I always use on DE day) for 1 easy rep, tried 495 but my tris were too fatigued and it only went halfway up. Let me know if I failed to answer anything as completely as you would like or if you have any other questions.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Flexappeal in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2012, 11:02 AM
- By dkkon1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 05-19-2008, 08:15 PM
- By John Smeton in forum RecipesReplies: 55Last Post: 05-19-2008, 09:21 AM
- By jnino in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:32 AM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2003, 12:18 AM