Tested Powerlifting meets??To compete or Not to compete?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Ok what do you guys think........if you are on Illegal Juice NOW should
you enter a meet where u sign a form saying you have NOT
taken any illegal AAS in past 3 yrs?NO way DONT do it Or should u just go for it & just
hope u dont get caught?

PreMier

PreMier

Awards
Dont do it.. its cheating. Do you really want to compete with a bunch of people that most likely are natural athaletes? You should do an open event IMO.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Dont do it.. its cheating. Do you really want to compete with a bunch of people that most likely are natural athaletes? You should do an open event IMO.
agreed. won't be much of a victory if you know you were taking something the others weren't.

the open, well, that's a different story. :ntome:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Some of the drug free meets use polygraph and urine tests.

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
No way. No question about it, thats cheating. I competed in USAPL, which is drug tested, for a couple years. I have since used ergomax and SD. I will never do another drug free meet.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
ALRIGHT!! I LIKE this board more and more!I Agree also!:dance:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
If your using that is your choice, but you shouldn't try to beat people who don't. Thats not a fair competition at all and how could you feel pride in your victory after that.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
No way. No question about it, thats cheating. I competed in USAPL, which is drug tested, for a couple years. I have since used ergomax and SD. I will never do another drug free meet.
what kind of a difference did it make???

Can you post your pre-DS/ergomax squat numbers and post SD/ergomax squat numbers???

I haven't used SD and I will soon so I am curious...

powerlifter

Awards
i wouldn't do it. if you get caught you will be banned from the federation for at least 4 years.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Its not worth the risk, besides, usually the guys that get tested are in the top 3 or so (even though its supposed to be random). So even if you do win, chances are you would be shot down.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Its not worth the risk, besides, usually the guys that get tested are in the top 3 or so (even though its supposed to be random). So even if you do win, chances are you would be shot down.
thats true, especially in the USAPL... they always test the guys that win, or the bigass motherfuckers who have "abnormal" intensity before, during, and after their lifts.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would you even think about that? that goes against the whole persona about powerlifting in general.