competitors???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ART?
    Active release therapy. Works great - I had it done on my forearms, pecs, tris and shoulders and it was amazing, it restored range of motion I haven't had in years and got rid of a lot of minor nagging pain.
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Active release therapy. Works great - I had it done on my forearms, pecs, tris and shoulders and it was amazing, it restored range of motion I haven't had in years and got rid of a lot of minor nagging pain.
    ever have a pulled muscle?

  3. oh, ya think GH would be of benefit in that short period of time?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ever have a pulled muscle?
    Yes, plenty. Unless you really ****ed it up you should be good to go in under two weeks - just don't do any heavy work on it in that time (though 30-50 rep sets not to faillure can help you recover). As for the GH, I don't think it'll help honestly.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Yes, plenty. Unless you really ****ed it up you should be good to go in under two weeks - just don't do any heavy work on it in that time (though 30-50 rep sets not to faillure can help you recover). As for the GH, I don't think it'll help honestly.
    yeah, i'm taking a week off from everything. hitting it light next week.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Yes, plenty. Unless you really ****ed it up you should be good to go in under two weeks - just don't do any heavy work on it in that time (though 30-50 rep sets not to faillure can help you recover). As for the GH, I don't think it'll help honestly.
    oh, and i thought GH helped with injuries and **** like that. am i mistaken? i've yet to use it so i have no personal experience, just what i've read.

  7. GH mainly seems to help with arthritis-like injuries, i.e. degenerative connective tissue, particularly cartilage. Not as helpful with strains and pulls.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    GH mainly seems to help with arthritis-like injuries, i.e. degenerative connective tissue, particularly cartilage. Not as helpful with strains and pulls.
    hmm, alrighty, think i'm still gonna try it out. can't hurt, right? it may very well be a connective tissue problem anyway. being in the same exact area as last time and all. thanks for the info though.

  9. Like Curtis told ya', the **** will heal you up quick bro. Can't wait to see the results.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hulagn1971
    Like Curtis told ya', the **** will heal you up quick bro. Can't wait to see the results.
    drumroll plz........................... ..my former training partner has entered the room. bout time you posted ****nut.

  11. Just waited for the right opportunity. Nice board. Looks like a lot of knowledgeable peeps here (yes, your included).

  12. well any friend of beelze's is an enemy of mine

    just kidding man welcome aboard

  13. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    well any friend of beelze's is an enemy of mine

    just kidding man welcome aboard
    never mind this guy. he's still mad because my small calves are still bigger than his, lol.

  14. did somebody say calves?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    did somebody say calves?
    yeah, 20" calves need not apply.

    you......calf......freak..thin g

  16. beelze .. i hate you
    ex .. i hate you too albeit for different reasons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    beelze .. i hate you
    ex .. i hate you too albeit for different reasons
    you say hate, i hear love.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    beelze .. i hate you
    ex .. i hate you too albeit for different reasons
    I love you too

  19. The faux-latent-and/or-overt-homosexual banter here never ceases to amuse me. It also never ceases. Should that be a cause for alarm?

  20. November 5th will be my first meet in about three years!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider
    November 5th will be my first meet in about three years!
    good luck bro! is it a push/pull or big 3?

  22. hey beelze, when is your meet? I wish i knew of some RAW meets in my area; a lot cheaper and easier to train for imo. anyway, what lifts are you doing and how much are you going for?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by knox
    hey beelze, when is your meet? I wish i knew of some RAW meets in my area; a lot cheaper and easier to train for imo. anyway, what lifts are you doing and how much are you going for?
    skipping it. pulled my chest about 4 weeks ago and it doesn't quite feel right yet. i'm fixing it though and i'll definately be hitting it next competition with a vengeance. anyhoo, the meets around here are push/pull. deading ~600lbs now with no belt. pulled my chest on 425, so maybe something around there with a little more sense next time around. it was my first day back on bench in over a year. i was asking for it.

    thanks for asking though.

  24. ohh little baby beelze had to pull out of his little powerlifting meet .. boo hoo hoo .. he went crying all the way home

  25. What are you weighing in at now beelze?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    ohh little baby beelze had to pull out of his little powerlifting meet .. boo hoo hoo .. he went crying all the way home
    Did someone forget their tampons?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    What are you weighing in at now beelze?
    ~260lbs. i have a feeling it's about to go up though........

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    ~260lbs. i have a feeling it's about to go up though........


    Better keep me informed beelzeboob!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    ohh little baby beelze had to pull out of his little powerlifting meet .. boo hoo hoo .. he went crying all the way home
    what's that???

    i heard this funny story one time about a little short guy that pulled his hamstring after swinging a softball bat. i believe he came on here and started a thread about his poor unfortunate incident........sound familiar? if i could only remember his name....doucheglenbag or something.

    maybe next time, the lil' fella should use a tee-ball bat and avoid injury.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 12:24 AM
  2. Diplomats future muscle mania competitor
    By diplomats in forum Pics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 02:14 AM
  3. competitor question...competitors only reply..
    By bigtasty25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 04:58 PM
  4. Surprising T-Gel Competitor!
    By khafra in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Log in
Log in