ROM Deadlift

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
Does anyone know any good (free) ROM deadlift program or have any tips on it?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by ROM?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I thought, but I'm not sure what you mean by ROM program.

Are you looking for a basic tutorial of how to deadlift? Or a video on cues, setup, etc?

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
Naah Deadlifting aint a problem, just wanna take my 500lb deadlift to 550-600 and thought a ROM program should help me since I heard that George leeman's ROM working very good for ppl but I don't wanna pay 40$ for a program lol

clk

clk

Awards
I think that Leemans "prom" method is basically just normal deadlift programing that has you pulling from blocks that slowly add more and more rom. You could probably follow the rep scheme and percentages of any dl programming but do it from blocks. Every week or so, just lower the blocks.

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
Yeah thats what I figured out.
I made my own program by just researching reviews of the program and watching some of his videos. Thinks it works pretty well. Doing it the 4th time today!

clk

clk

Awards
Just remember that percentages will change as the blocks or pins go up in height. So don't use your 1rm from the floor for everything. You may be able to get away with adding 10#'s per 6" or so. Unless you're like me. My block pull is lower than my full pull. No damn clue why. But it is.

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
Yeah I know. Haha think I have the same problem... Are your sticking point to get off the floor?

clk

clk

Awards
Yep.

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
Me too lol... I'm doin box squats and pause deadlifts to get more strength off the floor

JackSouth

JackSouth

Awards
Know what it is but that ain't a ROM program tho