Training with injuries
- 05-03-2013, 08:00 PM
- 05-03-2013, 08:23 PM
SSB squats may be good if the pressure doesn't bother your shoulder. Of course proper shoulder prehab should be done..Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 05-03-2013, 08:48 PM
The Ssb is a great idea if you have acess to one. If not then just hit leg presses and ab work.
05-03-2013, 09:17 PM
05-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Really just do any type of training you want, as long as it doesn't aggravate the injury, and you should be fine.
BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2004, 03:57 PM
- By max silver in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2003, 05:29 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:05 PM
- By Nelson in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:43 PM
- By Flavor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2003, 01:26 PM