Best Belts feedback

gymguy21

Awards
I'm looking into get a powerlifting belt made by Best Belts Co. And was wondering if any of you guys have one or have any experience with them as a company. Price is good and looks like they have quality belts as well.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use the ones from Dicks sporting goods....never had a problem

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my Best Belt fast after purchase. I really enjoy mine and it shipped out and arrived faster then they even told me it would. :)

gymguy21

Awards
I got my Best Belt fast after purchase. I really enjoy mine and it shipped out and arrived faster then they even told me it would. :)
That's what I like to here. I'm leaning towards getting one from them, the only thing I found a little odd was only being to use PayPal for payment method.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Ive had my Elite FTS belt for about 3 years now and the thing feels and looks brand new. I sweat by this belt if you are doing big weights you need a real belt, not some crappy belt. Well worth the investment!

gymguy21

Awards
Ive had my Elite FTS belt for about 3 years now and the thing feels and looks brand new. I sweat by this belt if you are doing big weights you need a real belt, not some crappy belt. Well worth the investment!
The athlete cut is 10mm and I've seen plenty of guys using a 10mm belt and they are doing big weight

gymguy21

Awards
Don't get me wrong I like the Elitefts P2 power belt but its pricey

James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
inzer lever

James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
well then thats all that matters in the end. congrats on your purchase

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
just recived my Best Belts Ath. cut and love it. great price and it didnt take but 3ish weeks to break in from use. one word of advise, if you have a belly like me make sure u pull the tape tight when you are figuring out the size u need. i ordered a 48" but should have ordered a 46" after i tigten the belt done.......but thats my fault for not pulling the tape tight to measure