The PowerMax Experience: Road to the CA Open Raw Classic

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We’d like to introduce Performax Lab’s Team Athlete, Brandon Allen. Brandon has always been your typical gym rat, with over a decade of weight lifting experience under his belt.

BRANDON’s PERSONAL BEST:

BENCH: 545lbs x 2
SQUAT: 585lbs x 2
DEADLIFT: 725lbs x 2

Unfortunately a year ago Brandon suffered a hernia injury, resulting in surgery. After spending 6 months off from heavy lifting and recuperating from surgery he’s back in the gym and going harder than ever. Performax Labs and Brandon Allen have teamed up in helping him achieve a new ultimate best before his first upcoming power lifting competition in Fresno, CA. We love Brandon’s dedication and determination to Perform at his Max. We’ll be following Brandon’s journey on the road to the USPA Multiply State Meet and Central California Open Classic Raw.

Follow us as Brandon prepares to dominate his first Powerlifting competition with the help of Performax Lab’s PowerMax!

April 13th: USPA Multiply State Meet and Central California Open Classic Raw 13

6 weeks to Victory!

[video=youtube;4zVpI8M6oiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4zVpI8M6oiQ[/video]​

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support brother!

Brandon has already got his squat back up to pre-surgery numbers, he actually hit 585x2 today on Max Effort Leg day and has been working with 455x2 for 3 sets with a 1 sec pause so his strength is def. getting up there.

The meet is in 5 weeks and its a national qualifier so we have high hopes for him!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its been about 5 weeks since that video and look at how much he has already progressed. From the 455x1 that was bounced in this first video to this.

Now granted there is too much hip drive so that soothing we need to work on but he has been focusing on the pause lately.

maul89

maul89

Awards
I'm competing in the same meet.. I'll keep an eye out for Brandon, that's one strong dude haha props to him for the comeback

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, yea we will all be there. Performax Labs will have a booth set up too so stop by for some free samples!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Here's what we got in the works @ Performax Labs. Working on Brandon's video and will have plenty of badass footage from the April 13th Meet!

Screen Shot 2013-04-03 at 3.52.42 PM.jpg

maul89

maul89

Awards
Great meeting you all today, and congrats to Brandon. He freakin killed it! I'm sure I'll see you guys in the future, and thanks for all the samples, I'll be sure to post a review soon.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bud, it was great meeting you and many other great competitors today.

You crushed it today man have a same trip back up North! Stay in touch, and please let us know how you like those samples

-Dr.Veritas

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brandon did indeed kill it!!

Got 1st place in the 275lb class with a 1703 title. He is in the Master Division with that total so he already qaulifys for Worlds!!

Got Mens Best Overall lifter with the highest raw total of the meet, highest raw bench and highest raw squat of the meet!

We got nationals in July and Worlds in November! Watch out for Brandon as he makes his mark in the Powerlifting Community!