- 01-27-2013, 03:35 PM
- 01-27-2013, 06:27 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
good for mobility, warm ups, and skill work.you can call me "ozzie" for short.
- 01-30-2013, 08:29 PM
I like a modified version- Bulgarian split squats. Prob would not do reg. goblet squats. You can really work the quads hard with BGS. I prefer reg back squats or Olympic squat but used BGS when I tweaked my back doing other stuff. I prefer 2 dumbells, easier to hold. You may lose some core stabilization benefit with 2 vs 1 but I don't worry about it. Def a good exercise and I still use it, usually during a recovery week or if I have to lift consequtive days
Similar Forum Threads
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:25 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:41 PM
- By workinit in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 04-22-2003, 08:26 PM
- By dbag333 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 05:53 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:52 AM