900lb Raw Deadlfit for almost a Double yesterday

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Curious, what training program do you do


  2. Respect. Great lift
    •   
       


  3. That was awesome! Great lifts bro!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Curious, what training program do you do
    thanks for comments guys. I don't do a 'training progam' per se however what I do would best be described as a conjugate or westside-barbell approach.

    If you jump over to my blog you will find several articles on my approach to strength training.

    http://www.kabukiwarrior.com/
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki

    thanks for comments guys. I don't do a 'training progam' per se however what I do would best be described as a conjugate or westside-barbell approach.

    If you jump over to my blog you will find several articles on my approach to strength training.

    http://www.kabukiwarrior.com/
    Seems really effective
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    Correct

    Here is the issue I am dealing with...see end of video talk. I can pull about 75-100lbs more when using straps as it eliminates the elbow issue.




    As far as Sumo technique. The form I use is very difficult to learn/achieve and I've never had any luck trying to teach it in writting so I don't attempt to anymore. I teach two different styles of conventional and a couple variations of sumo...i don't teach this one often as most people simply can't do it... took me y ears to acheive.
    man u are a fawking beast in this vid, great looking lift!!!!!!! i hope i can get my lower back into shape and start hitting those hard again

  7. Kabuki you from Oregon?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Kabuki you from Oregon?
    My gym is in SE portland

    http://www.eliteperformancecenter.com/

    where are you located?
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki

    My gym is in SE portland

    http://www.eliteperformancecenter.com/

    where are you located?
    That's where its at! I'm down here at Downings in Corvallis brother! Just started powerlifting 3 weeks ago!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's where its at! I'm down here at Downings in Corvallis brother! Just started powerlifting 3 weeks ago!
    Make a trip up and see us sometime! We have some of the best coaching and environment around.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki

    Make a trip up and see us sometime! We have some of the best coaching and environment around.
    I def will... Have fam up there! I can def use some advice from a beast like you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Thats impressive weight

  13. That's inspirational. AWESOME!

  14. Nice pulls bro!!!!


    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter

    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!

  15. Nice lifting..put 1000lbs on that **** now!!

  16. focking Awesome Pull bro! Damn that just sick

  17. That is power. You are man. Also awesome video on the squat hand placement. Thanks for sharing that.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in