Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is brutal big man!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
More than 4x his BW...Whoever flames knows nothing about strength I guess...This is AMAZING...Truly Inspirational...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm...wow.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
WOW! That was amazing. Ive never seen a bar bend like that.

And theres no shame in straps...

retrofitted

Awards
Chris...that is an unbelievable deadlift. You're a true motivation to the powerlifting community.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments guys.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know what your other numbers are

All available on my website, blog and YouTube stream

Best raw squat is 750 but think I may be 800 right now. Should be around a 500 bench as well based on rep calculators. Again vids of all my training are available.

steppinRazor

Awards
pure insanity man, i love it!! hah. keep up the good work

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
beautiful form... I would love to get that form down like that... everytimei go heavy I end up rounding my back...

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
All available on my website, blog and YouTube stream

Best raw squat is 750 but think I may be 800 right now. Should be around a 500 bench as well based on rep calculators. Again vids of all my training are available.
Awesome numbers

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris, I was wondering about your preference for the sumo dead form over the standard form. Was this just something you felt was more natural for you or is it done for another reason? I also noticed how on the first lift you were using the alternate grip and then switched to the dual overhand grip for the heavy lifts. Why did you switch grips? Do you have an injury you are working thru?

steppinRazor

Awards
No straps on the first lift would be my guess on the alternate grip..interested to hear his opinion on sumo form

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
No straps on the first lift would be my guess on the alternate grip..interested to hear his opinion on sumo form
Correct

Here is the issue I am dealing with...see end of video talk. I can pull about 75-100lbs more when using straps as it eliminates the elbow issue.

As far as Sumo technique. The form I use is very difficult to learn/achieve and I've never had any luck trying to teach it in writting so I don't attempt to anymore. I teach two different styles of conventional and a couple variations of sumo...i don't teach this one often as most people simply can't do it... took me y ears to acheive.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Correct

Here is the issue I am dealing with...see end of video talk. I can pull about 75-100lbs more when using straps as it eliminates the elbow issue.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWjsG8VpfCw">YouTube Link</a>

As far as Sumo technique. The form I use is very difficult to learn/achieve and I've never had any luck trying to teach it in writting so I don't attempt to anymore. I teach two different styles of conventional and a couple variations of sumo...i don't teach this one often as most people simply can't do it... took me y ears to acheive.
I have the same problem. I can't hold in my hands the amount I can deadlift. It's not my elbow tho I have weak grip strength

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad. Ass.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.

for those that want a little advice on squats here is something

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff to soak up.Thx

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys.

for those that want a little advice on squats here is something
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8nWKQwctk8">YouTube Link</a>
Good stuff. My squat can definitely use some work. I'll be adjusting my grip next week and see what happens.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Curious, what training program do you do
thanks for comments guys. I don't do a 'training progam' per se however what I do would best be described as a conjugate or westside-barbell approach.

If you jump over to my blog you will find several articles on my approach to strength training.

http://www.kabukiwarrior.com/

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Correct

man u are a fawking beast in this vid, great looking lift!!!!!!! i hope i can get my lower back into shape and start hitting those hard again

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kabuki you from Oregon?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
That's where its at! I'm down here at Downings in Corvallis brother! Just started powerlifting 3 weeks ago!
Make a trip up and see us sometime! We have some of the best coaching and environment around.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Make a trip up and see us sometime! We have some of the best coaching and environment around.
I def will... Have fam up there! I can def use some advice from a beast like you!

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Nice lifting..put 1000lbs on that **** now!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
focking Awesome Pull bro! Damn that just sick

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is power. You are man. Also awesome video on the squat hand placement. Thanks for sharing that.