How would a total of 740 do in a state competition?

  1. How would a total of 740 do in a state competition?


    Would a total of 740 lbs. in full power, raw classic, weight class 148 lbs, age div. 14-15 in the RPS ohio state championships?


  2. http://www.rawpowerlifting.com/pdf/R...nStandards.pdf

    that link shows you as a Class IV lifter. 14lbs shy of Class III.


    how you would do against other at the meet depends on who is there. i say do it no matter who is there. train hard, compete some more and try and beat yourself.
    you can call me "ozzie" for short.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by asooneyeonig
    http://www.rawpowerlifting.com/pdf/R...nStandards.pdf

    that link shows you as a Class IV lifter. 14lbs shy of Class III.

    how you would do against other at the meet depends on who is there. i say do it no matter who is there. train hard, compete some more and try and beat yourself.
    Unless I'm mistaken, those 'classes' are for the different masters classes and don't apply to teens. I think I have what he's looking for at home, I'll post it later

    <--- lifts in masters II
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, those 'classes' are for the different masters classes and don't apply to teens. I think I have what he's looking for at home, I'll post it later

    <--- lifts in masters II
    I think they're definitely adult classes and not teen classes (but not Masters, either, because I know the state record in VA for USAPL for some of those weight classes are only 20lbs-ish more than the stated elite total).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    I think they're definitely adult classes and not teen classes (but not Masters, either, because I know the state record in VA for USAPL for some of those weight classes are only 20lbs-ish more than the stated elite total).
    I just checked, those are ipf age classes and break down like this:
    Masters 1: 40-49
    Masters 2: 50-59
    Masters 3: 60-69
    Masters 4: 70+

    I lift in the apf, and we have 9 masters categories. Each federation has their own age stratifications.

  6. kool, thx. post it when u can

  7. young man, i can't find the numbers but at 14 @148 w a 740 you'll do real well...go for it

    good luck...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How would a total of 740 do in a state competition?
    By njszym in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:26 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 11:09 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  5. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Log in
Log in