Looking For New Wrist Wraps, Can't Decide

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
I currently have a pair of APTs, not sure which exact design. They're white & black, but depressingly short.
I got em as hand-me-downs from a friend, and for the most part I like em. However, as previously stated they're just too short for me. I can't wrap em as tight as I want, and they're beat up to say the least.

I had been set on getting the EFS Heavy Wrist Wraps, but apparently they don't carry that design anymore (insert sad face).
So now I'm alittle undecided. I'm currently looking at either the EFS Super Heavy Wrist Wraps or Inzer's Iron Wrist Wraps Z (black & red line).

Ideally I wanna keep the price to below $30, I'm a college student going in for the final push. However, if enough people swear by a certain wrap I'll go with that (if it really is that great). I'm just starting out in powerlifting, will actually start competing next year (sometime in January if possible). I'm not the best bencher, but 10yrs of martial arts have wrecked my wrists. I wanna get a pair that will give me the best support and last a good while. I don't care much about comfort; but if support, price, & quality are the same I would prefer the more comfortable pair.

Thanks for the input.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Check out Shiek wraps. I have a crappy pair right now and I'm gonna go with Shiek when I get new ones. I know they make other quality wraps and gloves and their wrist wraps are around $15-20 online.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for Inzer wraps. My next pair will be efts wraps. My training pair of Inzers have lasted about 6 months so far, and still wrap stiff.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Get a longer pair of APT wraps, you have the convicts. You can get them super long

malleus25

malleus25

Awards

AdtheRock

Awards
I been using Valeo padded straps, they are very comfortable and affordable.

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
My lifting buddy mentioned Rhino wraps or something like that. He said they were getting a lot of good reviews.

Anyone hear of them?

AdtheRock

Awards
I am not familar with that brand, however I feel any wrap that is double stitched (minimum) and is made solid is very practical. I also prefer the padded wrist, for obvious reasons. Getting into the higher weight on deadlifts really pinches your tendons in your wrist causing unwanted stress. But if they meet this requirements I cant see them being bad, let us know what you get so I can refer some of my clients, thank you.

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
I am not familar with that brand, however I feel any wrap that is double stitched (minimum) and is made solid is very practical. I also prefer the padded wrist, for obvious reasons. Getting into the higher weight on deadlifts really pinches your tendons in your wrist causing unwanted stress. But if they meet this requirements I cant see them being bad, let us know what you get so I can refer some of my clients, thank you.
Will do.

Prolly won't know until after Christmas. Went to go get some longer Convicts, & my sister screamed stop. So maybe Santa likes powerlifting?

deumcole

deumcole

Awards
I ended up getting the Rhino Wraps (36") for Christmas.
I haven't had a chance to put em through the paces, but as of now they wrap tight & are very comfortable. They're alittle hard to wrap cuz of the length, but that will come with use.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Rogue wrist wraps