- 09-17-2011, 02:51 PM
- 6'1" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I am thinking about switching up from 5/3/1 to a strongman/conditioning type routine. I have oly lifted for about 15 years and have been pl-ing for about 4. ATM my elbows arent allowing me to really do much lifting due to tendonitis/osis and I have decided that I need to take it easy for a while.
I know that when I do conditioning I dont really have any joint pain, so I would like to do a routine that is based mainly of this type of workout without losing all my strength/muscle. I do understand there may be a loss of some.
Can you guys help me to formulate a routine that would fit this description?
Equipment that i have:
Farmer's walk handle (both fat grip and narrow grip)
16 and 8 lb sledge hammer
Atlas stones- 90, 114, and 143 lb
Sand bag- 50, 100, 150, 200lb
After i get the details of the routine worked out ill add in some osta and ghrp-6.
All suggestions are welcome!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jas123 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 963Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:36 PM
- By CZERWIEC in forum Workout LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2009, 01:23 AM
- By reynolds in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2009, 06:13 PM
- By pd92 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:16 PM
- By Sticks in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:10 PM