- 08-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Two of America's top junior lifters compete in 4 days at the IPF Junior World Championships.
Nelson Boutte is 22 years old and squats [email protected] in the vid.
Mike Broussard is 23 years old and squats 575 and benches 425 at 145 body weight in the vid.
They are teammates, training partners, and they follow the same training program. The vids are available at:
Similar Forum Threads
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
- By rolandajoint in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-04-2009, 09:31 AM
- By NASAKYCHAIR in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:48 PM
- By The Paper Route in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2006, 10:12 PM
- By kelsey in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2005, 10:30 PM