Powerlifting diet

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I trained at that weight (300lb) for 5 years. I have been this weight for one year, and I perform much better here.
    But as I said, you're still very, very young. Hell, you're barely out of the Juniors category and you've even said that you don't train with barbells anymore, so how would you really know?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    But as I said, you're still very, very young. Hell, you're barely out of the Juniors category and you've even said that you don't train with barbells anymore, so how would you really know?
    I did up until 6 months ago and I am stronger using a barbell than when I was training with them.
    ACSM-CPT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I did up until 6 months ago and I am stronger using a barbell than when I was training with them.
    Come again? Can you re-word that sentence because you lost me? Are you saying that you're stronger now than when you were training with the team? If so, why are surprised? You're older and not even close to being at your strongest. All I'm saying is that you can't put much stock into what you could or could not accomplish while you're young and inexperienced.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. IF and powerlifting
    By SweetLou321 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 01:47 AM
  2. How to Add Cardio and Diet to Your Powerlifting Regimen
    By Future in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:56 AM
  3. Everyone What do you think Powerlifting at its best
    By 2475 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman