5/3/1 for powerlifting

  1. 5/3/1 for powerlifting


    Its out, its amazing. Go buy it.


  2. Just finished it!

  3. been out for a while lol.

    awesome program, i strongly reccomend it


    there is a spin off called "the juggernaut method" im curious to see what it all entails.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  4. I need to read it. I saw it on elite the other day. U can find some of the juggernaut outlines online.

  5. Broad strokes? Info?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    been out for a while lol.

    awesome program, i strongly reccomend it


    there is a spin off called "the juggernaut method" im curious to see what it all entails.
    He's talking about the new e-book that Wendler published a few weeks back specifically for PL'ing. It's more detailed and comprehensive than the original 5/3/1 and has more for addressing weak points and hitting the muscles more evenly.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He's talking about the new e-book that Wendler published a few weeks back specifically for PL'ing. It's more detailed and comprehensive than the original 5/3/1 and has more for addressing weak points and hitting the muscles more evenly.
    This.

    Imma google this jugger method tho

  8. Didn't really help me much. I need close to 90% maxes to get strong, without it my maxs drops
    ACSM-CPT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Didn't really help me much. I need close to 90% maxes to get strong, without it my maxs drops
    You're talking about the wrong book.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're talking about the wrong book.
    5/3/1 yes you are not maxing regularly. I do not work well with not maxing weekly
    ACSM-CPT

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    5/3/1 yes you are not maxing regularly. I do not work well with not maxing weekly
    Again, you're still talking about the first book and not the new one. Different templates and assistance work.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Again, you're still talking about the first book and not the new one. Different templates and assistance work.
    Ok now I see what you meant.
    ACSM-CPT

  13. Is it only available in ebook form? I HATE ebooks and much rather have a real book.

  14. Only ebook.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new to powerlifting
    By R1balla in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:27 PM
  2. powerlifting on epi
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 08:29 PM
  3. Everyone What do you think Powerlifting at its best
    By 2475 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 01:17 PM
  4. going for powerlifting
    By mschulke in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 07:14 AM
  5. ooo powerlifting
    By Pioneer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Log in
Log in