Any strict curl advice?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need some help in finding a good strict curl workout. I have meet in Aug that I'm training for.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of program designed for this purpose but you could probably modify any program very similar to it for this. Try looking through arm wrestling routines

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
chain curls and pinwheel curls get my vote. I agree with Steelwolf as I have never heard of a particular program for this. Fatgripz are a nice option to spice things up if you dont have any already.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chain curls and pinwheel curls get my vote. I agree with Steelwolf as I have never heard of a particular program for this. Fatgripz are a nice option to spice things up if you dont have any already.
just bought some fatgripz the other day

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I would not see the reason to use the fat grips for this kind of training. I would seriously advise some sort of periodization program for it while being sure to focus heavily on the wrist development with wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, and sledge hammer work. But most importantly curl the way you are going to have to curl. Then add on from there. I would no deviate to much from the way you have to actually work in contest. Most arm wrestling programs will be similar to this.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not see the reason to use the fat grips for this kind of training. I would seriously advise some sort of periodization program for it while being sure to focus heavily on the wrist development with wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, and sledge hammer work. But most importantly curl the way you are going to have to curl. Then add on from there. I would no deviate to much from the way you have to actually work in contest. Most arm wrestling programs will be similar to this.
thanks for the advice