Any strict curl advice?
- 04-26-2011, 03:59 AM
- 05-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I have never heard of program designed for this purpose but you could probably modify any program very similar to it for this. Try looking through arm wrestling routinesACSM-CPT
05-02-2011, 10:55 AM
chain curls and pinwheel curls get my vote. I agree with Steelwolf as I have never heard of a particular program for this. Fatgripz are a nice option to spice things up if you dont have any already.
05-04-2011, 02:03 AM
05-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I would not see the reason to use the fat grips for this kind of training. I would seriously advise some sort of periodization program for it while being sure to focus heavily on the wrist development with wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, and sledge hammer work. But most importantly curl the way you are going to have to curl. Then add on from there. I would no deviate to much from the way you have to actually work in contest. Most arm wrestling programs will be similar to this.
05-06-2011, 04:08 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SportbikeBob in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 75Last Post: 04-06-2011, 08:22 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:00 PM
- By bi0hazurd in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2010, 09:39 PM
- By IronWolverine in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 14Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:10 AM
- By ich1ban in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2008, 12:50 AM