- 03-03-2011, 02:28 PM
- 03-03-2011, 03:02 PM
There are users all over youtube. Check it out.I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!
- 03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
- 5'10" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Rep Power
Go with the slingshot, way better for what you're looking to do. It doesn't alter your form at all and it is safer to use that if your lifting alone then using a bench shirt. Titan is coming out with there own version of the slingshot too but I am not sure when. The slingshot will allow you to handle about 10% more than your current max as well which is great for overloading the CNS.Muscle Pharm Rep
03-04-2011, 10:36 AM
I think the slingshot could work well also. You could also simply buy the cheapest old model inzer blast shirt a couple size too big. Cut the back out so it's easy to get on and off and you are good to go.
I would caution you against becoming too reliant on these types of things. You don't want mask any injuries or imbalances by adding a bench shirt. Make to do at least some training without it and address any injury issues before they get out of hand.
03-31-2011, 12:49 PM
I agree the slingshot is really helpful especially for more than once a week benching . Plus easier to use than a bench shirt .
04-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Slingshot for sure. I really dont not advise the shirt, coming from someone who competed in powerlifting for awhile
Similar Forum Threads
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
- By nathan meyer in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2009, 10:50 PM
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:41 PM
- By 2475 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 10:19 AM
- By jaybigboy34 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:57 PM