Shieko Spin?

bsandora

Awards
Wanted to run shieko for a while, more then likely to finish of this year. Was wondering If it could be divided into 6 workouts as opposed to 3, just as time is a constraint in my life while trying to allow the maximal amount of sleep, etc. Thoughts?
It seems rather easy to divide into an upper/lower scheme and each couter part would still be worked 3 times a week and have one day off. Looking for a recomping effect + some gains in lean mass as im at 195 & 16% right now

ukrlanser

Awards
Wanted to run shieko for a while, more then likely to finish of this year. Was wondering If it could be divided into 6 workouts as opposed to 3, just as time is a constraint in my life while trying to allow the maximal amount of sleep, etc. Thoughts?
It seems rather easy to divide into an upper/lower scheme and each couter part would still be worked 3 times a week and have one day off. Looking for a recomping effect + some gains in lean mass as im at 195 & 16% right now
Sheiko's routine is too hard for newbies. You have to use steroids to run his routine.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Sheiko's routine is too hard for newbies. You have to use steroids to run his routine.
That's horse ****. The beginning programs are meant for teenagers who are starting out in powerlifting.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing all 3 movements in one training session is kind of the basis of Sheiko. Do it as written, or you're not doing Sheiko (and thus will not get Sheiko-results).

Also, I agree with Go Away and Resolve - there are several different Sheiko templates depending on if you're a novice lifter, intermediate lifter, or advanced or elite (I'm talking about from a powerlifting strength standard, NOT basic male strength standards). So know what kind of lifter you are then select the program that's good for you.

spritzer3p

Awards

Ha not sure if srs. I ran shieko 29, and I'm no where near and advanced lifter or "steroid" user and it gave me great results.