- 11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I started powerlifting about 8 months ago and i love it. Ive done 2 comps so far, the Usapl Alki classic in WA and just did the WABDL worlds in vegas. My biggest problem is when i start hitting triples and singles ( esp in a shirt) my tendonitis flares up bad. It actually cost me my second and third bench attempts at the worlds. I have the strength to move the weight but my arms give out with the tendonitis. Any recomendations on how to minimize/eliminate this? If any more info would help feel free to ask. It's the only thing i feel will hold me back from hitting the big numbers. Thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By manosduras in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 07-03-2010, 04:50 PM
- By joker123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2010, 10:38 AM
- By boosted5038 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2007, 09:48 PM
- By Claudio in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:40 PM
- By otep9 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2004, 06:58 PM