Wisdom teeth

Fatkid42

Awards
I had my wisdom teeth removed friday. I am currently powerlifting for my school, and we have a practice meet on the 18th, what can i eat to not let me lose muscle and weight, besides protein shakes? I am already downing shakes like crazy.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
You're doing about all you can right now with the shakes. Just make sure you are putting as many calories in the shakes as possible. Once you are healed enough to have some soft foods, you may start having some things like scrambled eggs and cottage cheese. Really it's a matter of getting in as many high calorie and high protein foods or shakes as you can tolerate until you're back to normal.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
You're doing about all you can right now with the shakes. Just make sure you are putting as many calories in the shakes as possible. Once you are healed enough to have some soft foods, you may start having some things like scrambled eggs and cottage cheese. Really it's a matter of getting in as many high calorie and high protein foods or shakes as you can tolerate until you're back to normal.

+1 > I agree

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What rules do they give you after you get your teeth pulled? I need mine pulled in the near future :(

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had one pulled earlier this year. I was lifting again in like 3 days. Keep mouth clean, keep gause on it to alow healing/prevent clot. It's no big deal really.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
yea you dont want dry socket. also i would add no smoking to the list and drinking

Fatkid42

Awards
I don't smoke or drink anyways. I had all four removed, tis why i can't lift for the week.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Did they atleast give you good pain killers to help pass the time? lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea you dont want dry socket. also i would add no smoking to the list and drinking
Yea that's what I ment dry socket, not clot. Duh! lol