Calves

Sat. - Speed;
Flat Bench w/Bands
Close Grip BB Bench w/boards & bands
Standing Military Press
Weighted Dips
Weighted Chins

Sun.
Minor accessory work i.e. grip, abs, etc, etc.

I also pick out one core lift e/w and perform static holds 4*30sec @ 30% above my 1RM.

Let me know what you guy's think?

The Neck

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Overall, it looks decent. I assume with the SQ and DL days you will hit one heavy and one for speed each week and then switch and do the opposite the next week? For the bench days, just hit one main assistance pressing movement for volume after your regular work. I would drop the inclines from the max BP day and drop the military press from the speed day. Also be careful that you don't turn your speed bench day into another heavy day by going to heavy on the boards or heavy dips.
If you plan on lifting raw, I don't think the heavy static holds are necessary. As long as you know how to get tight and use proper technique, nothing that you can actually do a full lift with raw should feel that heavy. Even my max SQ or max BP doesn't feel heavy just sitting on my back on in my hands. If you do them, 4 sets of 30 seconds is overkill. Do one set of about 15 seconds.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Overall, it looks decent. I assume with the SQ and DL days you will hit one heavy and one for speed each week and then switch and do the opposite the next week? For the bench days, just hit one main assistance pressing movement for volume after your regular work. I would drop the inclines from the max BP day and drop the military press from the speed day. Also be careful that you don't turn your speed bench day into another heavy day by going to heavy on the boards or heavy dips.
If you plan on lifting raw, I don't think the heavy static holds are necessary. As long as you know how to get tight and use proper technique, nothing that you can actually do a full lift with raw should feel that heavy. Even my max SQ or max BP doesn't feel heavy just sitting on my back on in my hands. If you do them, 4 sets of 30 seconds is overkill. Do one set of about 15 seconds.

Great feedback & much appriciated. I do have to reel myself in sometimes on bench speed days. And yes I rotate my max SQ & DL everother week.