- 08-22-2010, 04:37 PM
- 08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I know they got bill kazmaier to endorse this book. Might be worth the read.
- 08-30-2010, 10:58 PM
I have not read it but i heard it's just a bunch of spread sheets slapped together, confusing and poorly made. I forgot which site i read the reviews on but they were all pretty poor. But online reviews are pretty hit or miss. If its not to expensive try it out.
08-31-2010, 05:58 PM
The saw only 1 bad review , all the others seems favorable on amazon.com. I just ordered it today.
09-01-2010, 08:07 AM
09-01-2010, 10:24 AM
I think it's a good book, straight to the point, no fluff. The auteur use a linear periodization method.
The cycle started really light and by the end you're doing 10-12% more on you're 1rm than when you started the cycle. All the rep, set and % are written so you just have to plug you're 1rm into the formula. Some people may called it "a bunch of spreadsheets" but if it make me stronger I don't really care.
09-03-2010, 10:58 AM
sounds interesting may have to give this one a quick read!
Similar Forum Threads
- By SweetLou321 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:47 PM
- By stullsy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-29-2009, 07:29 PM
- By Spectre32 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:29 PM
- By mschulke in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2006, 06:14 AM
- By Pioneer in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2006, 01:36 PM